Having a major bout of baby longing!

Forum: 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By whisperwish
  • 1 Post By whisperwish

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2014, 12:13 PM
Super Mommy
I kep looking around the house and picturing where all the baby items will be lol! I wish we could just go out and buy everything we are going to need for him right now! Idk how i am going to get through the next 27 ish weeks! I just want to fast forward to july and meet our little guy already.....oooohhhhh booyyyy! Someone give me something else to focus on!!
Spottts and casslou1 like this.

3/28/13- 6 weeks
January 10th, 2014, 12:31 PM
casslou1's Avatar Super Mommy
I like to focus on making things for the baby- blankets bibs etc to help pass the time. I teach myself how to make things I havent made by youtube videos. Maybe an idea??

January 10th, 2014, 12:41 PM
Super Mommy
Oooo cassie I love that idea! We dont have alot of money after all the bills are paid so we want to make our own bibs and wipes and diaper bags, etc. What a wonderful idea to get started on all that!
casslou1 likes this.

3/28/13- 6 weeks
January 10th, 2014, 12:43 PM
Brandi0099's Avatar Veteran
I did this with DD. lol. I keep myself occupied by shopping around on Craigslist for used items. After buying everything brand new for the twins and almost having spent as much on them as I did my home loan, lol, I learned that used is not bad. I found great deals online and enjoyed going on every week and looking for a new item. Really killed the time and by time we were getting close to having her all I needed to buy were cloths! I was the complete opposite with my twins. We bought everything we needed for them before I was 6 months pregnant. With them being my first kids I was terrified of not having what we needed so I started shopping around 4 months. Then I spent the next 3 months playing around with their stuff and organizing it over and over lol. It was actually kind of fun. I think toward the end when nesting kicked in I would fold and unfold all their cloths at least every other day and try to reorganize them better. If you make you feel better then I say shop away!!!
January 10th, 2014, 12:48 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Totally understand! I love pregnancy (well, not the first trimester, but the rest of it) but I can't wait to meet this little person! Since this is #8 there isn't much I need to get, but I like working on household projects to pass the time because I know once baby is born we won't have the time to clear out closets and paint rooms for a while

January 10th, 2014, 03:37 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I was just thinking the other day how I want to start collecting baby items so I can just stare and long LOL!

Gardening and building our other house is going to keep me occupied till the birth, thank goodness.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search