Sweet sales--FROZEN for FREE today!

Forum: 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Spottts

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2014, 10:26 AM
Veteran
***Top cash back is offering a complete rebate on Frozen if you haven't already bought it....for those of you with older kiddos, I thought I would pass this along! It ends tonight! The best details are on this page, so go check it out: Disney Frozen Movie FREE after Cash Back Rebate! - Thrifty NW Mom

I haven't put up a deal thread in a while. DS was just diagnosed with sensory processing disorder, so we have had our world turned upside down the last few weeks.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SALES THAT YOU FIND. Spring sale season is upon us and I can't keep up with everything, so add to this thread--you know we are all starting to shop right now!

Limited time sales and coupons:

-*LAST DAY* for the FitKnix campaign on Indiegogo. --This is the best price I've seen for absorbent undies and they are sooooo comfy:
FitKnix: High-tech athletic underwear. Nix Moisture. Nix odor. Nix panty-lines | Indiegogo

-*NEW*-Gilt is having a fantastic sale on Lillebaby carriers right now. You should check it out---around $70 and they are very similar to the ever-popular Ergo.

--*NEW* Now through tomorrow, Gap is having a huge 50% off sale on summer clothes. Their baby stuff is adorable, so you might want to check it out!

--Albee Baby is having a great sale on ergo baby carriers, not sure how long it lasts, but you can pick up a Petunia Picklebottom print for as low as $80!

Ongoing coupons:

-$5 off a Push Pack Pre-Packed Labor Bag with coupon code OHIO.
Plus, the more this code is used, the more the company donates free push packs to local non-profits serving new mamas.
shop

Coupons for free items (just pay S&H)--
-Car seat canopy or 50% off a set: Carseatcanopy.com enter coupon code FABULESS1
-UdderCovers.com: Enter the coupon code FABNURSING1 at checkout and they will deduct 100% of the cost of the nursing cover or breast pads – all you pay are the shipping fees! You can also use this coupon code on the Gift Sets (nursing cover, breastfeeding bracelet, and breast pads) and it will bring the price down to $4.95. (Shipping: $11.90 for nursing cover, $11.85 for breast pads, $11.95 for gift set)
-SevenSlings.com: Enter coupon code FABBABY1 at checkout and they will deduct 100% of the cost of the sling (Shipping: $11.90 for sling)
-NursingPillow.com: Enter coupon code FABFRUGAL1 at checkout.
-BabyLeggings.com: High quality and incredibly adorable socks for infants and toddlers. Enter coupon code FABLEGGINGS1 at checkout for $50 off your order, making 5 pairs free! Just pay shipping. Only $2 for each additional pair. (I paid $12.95 for 5 pairs shipped!)

-The Honest company offers trial packs of their products (diapers, wipes, bath and body care, vitamins) for $5.95 each, and you can get one of each pack. It automatically enrolls you in their auto-ship program, so make sure to keep an eye on that.
https://www.honest.com/account/select-bundle

Subscribe or "Like" and save:

-"Like" Earth Mama Angel Baby's Facebook page or subscribe to their emails and get an exclusive promo code for one product every Friday--great way to stock up on bottom balm and tea for half off!

Last edited by butterflydamsel; March 21st, 2014 at 02:00 PM.
March 20th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Spottts's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a Seven sling that I was given. Buyer beware. It is a wide piece cloth, with no stretchiness, that has to be fitted to you. The sizing is weird and runs small. Even the person on the YouTube video says it's for use short term because it gets uncomfortable.
butterflydamsel likes this.

Sept. 2013 3/10/15
March 20th, 2014, 11:11 AM
razorbackmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Babies r us has 20% off any regular priced item on their website, deal ends the 22nd.

March 20th, 2014, 01:17 PM
ZeeWP's Avatar On to the second!
carter's has a 50% off sale going online too...

ETA: Sale ends monday!

Last edited by ZeeWP; March 20th, 2014 at 01:22 PM.
March 20th, 2014, 01:52 PM
Veteran
Bamboobies just sent me an email with a coupon code for 10 off any purchase of 20 or more. They make the softest nursing pads and the cutest nursing shawls! Use coupon code milkmakers10 and it runs through the 26th. Thanks for adding your sales too! Oh and I totally agree about the sevensling. Got one for my first and it didn't work at all.
March 21st, 2014, 09:57 AM
Veteran
Oh! Another one! $10 off any order of pregnancy or lactation cookies from milkmakers.com, no minimum. Cookie mixes start at $15, so that would be only $5. Coupon code: BAMBOOBIES. Good through 3/26
March 21st, 2014, 10:14 AM
ZeeWP's Avatar On to the second!
awww man, I just got my lilebaby! Maybe I can check it out and see if it's cheaper to return the one I just got.

ehhh never mind, I wanted the airflow specifically and that is not one that is on sale.

March 21st, 2014, 01:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Zulily has Ergos for $90 shipped. They're priced at 115, and everything in the "Best of Baby" category is 25 off 100 and free shipping.
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27/13
ER 10/8/13 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18/13 (5dp5dt)

Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

FET #1
Blast transfer 2/16/17
Very faint 2/21/17 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 2/27 - 329!!!
Beta #2 3/1 - 995!!!
U/S 3/20 - Heart rate 157!

March 21st, 2014, 02:00 PM
Veteran
***Top cash back is offering a complete rebate on Frozen if you haven't already bought it....for those of you with older kiddos, I thought I would pass this along! It ends tonight! The best details are on this page, so go check it out: Disney Frozen Movie FREE after Cash Back Rebate! - Thrifty NW Mom

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search