We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I finally ordered a doppler and it should be here tomorrow I am also going to see my midwife for the first time tomorrow and then I have my nt scan on the 17 (I'll be 13w2d) so I'm hoping for a gender guess.
I plan on doing a 3d scan at 15 w for gender if I don't get one at my nt.
Anyone else have fun appointments coming up? I love that they look like little babies now and not blobs (albeit cute blobs).
I have my nt scan the 17th too! But I'll be 12w2d so I doubt they can tell gender, but I have heard some women finding out at 12 wks. I don't think I'd trust it though!
They guessed at ours based on the "angle of the dangle", but after reading so many stories online about them being wrong, I don't trust it either!! I'm not even sure I'll trust the elective 15/16 week one, unless it's clearly a boy. Girls can "sprout" boy bits seemingly at any time!!
i scheduled a gender scan outside of the clinic for june 21...they said it was to be $75 plus tax...hopefully we would know the gender since we plan to announce the pregnancy during the family reunion for dh family in july
I have an NT scan scheduled for June 20 (12w3d) ... I think I may keep the appointment just so I can see my baby and get another picture... and disregard the results... then I have an appointment with a new OB on June 23... the place I was going felt like a baby factory and I saw 3 doctors within 2 appointments. Annnnd I want to get a doppler as well maybe I'll get one for me and the BF for fathers day :-)
We have a nuchal and blood test scheduled for June 9th, but I'm still unsure if we will go. I need to cancel it tomorrow if we don't. I'm leaning more towards getting it done at this point, but still struggling a little. Decisions should NOT be this hard! ha! They told us with DD what she was at her nuchal scan. We will only be 12w1d at ours, so I'm not sure we'll get a good angle shot. I think we were closer to 13w when we did DD's. Anyway, I'll see if she'll guess. If not, we'll wait for a gender scan or the blood results to come in. IF.....we do them. haha!
I REALLY want nub shots so "I" can obsess since it's what I do. I'm not anywhere near as experienced as I want to be in the nub theory
We have a nuchal and blood test scheduled for June 9th, but I'm still unsure if we will go. I need to cancel it tomorrow if we don't. I'm leaning more towards getting it done at this point, but still struggling a little. Decisions should NOT be this hard!
I have been going back and forth but I am doing it anyways because I want to see the baby. And if it says high risk possibility, well then we'll be somewhat prepared for whatever happens after birth.