cramping update

Forum: 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Thankfulhelpmeet
  • 1 Post By saraann
  • 1 Post By m.a.m.a.to.3
  • 1 Post By bec9494
  • 1 Post By Urchin

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2014, 04:12 PM
saraann's Avatar Veteran
Okay so I'm not sure what to do...I am at risk for preterm labor, so keep that in mind. On top of having inconsistent contractions I have started cramping even more. This is not my first rodeo with preterm labor but I never had cramping just contractions. I have no other symptoms just feels like I'm going to start my period ugh. Should I call the doctor now or wait until the morning. *side note I mentoned I had a little cramping at my appt a week ago but she said as long as there are no other symptoms to just take it easy....that's all I'm allowed to do anyway for the past 5 weeks.

Oh and I thought well may I just have to go poo and I did
but noting has changed as far as the cramping goes

Update*
Had my check up appt today and I mentioned the cramping I have been experiencing so she checked me very gently ( any mommas who know what it feels like to be really checked it's uncomfortable to say the least) she said I'm fingertip and she could go further but didn't want to push it or start anything. She is very happy and a lot less concerned about me having him now then she was 6weeks ago. She said she never thought I would make it this far especially since I didn't go along with getting the 17p progesterone weekly shot. I'm up 35lbs oh my lol. She said she is not encouraging I have him yet or for another couple weeks at least but things are looking much better. ..so all in all a good appt ;-)

Last edited by saraann; August 11th, 2014 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Update
July 31st, 2014, 04:19 PM
Super Mommy
I would just lay down, drink water if it gets worse than call... if it stays same or improves don't call them just rest.
saraann likes this.
July 31st, 2014, 04:23 PM
saraann's Avatar Veteran
Maybe I'm just paranoid. .but it seems to come and go in waves sorta like contractions but just cramps in my back and front but no tightening in my belly...I'm laying down and drank a bunch of water so hopefully it will subside...
July 31st, 2014, 05:23 PM
Super Mommy
Hmm ... I would probably call my doctors office just to be sure. Consistent cramping can also be a sigh of preterm labor ... hope it goes away for you.
July 31st, 2014, 05:51 PM
saraann's Avatar Veteran
I'm feeling better I layed down then ate dinner if it comes back I will call. .hopefully just false labor
July 31st, 2014, 08:12 PM
Super Mommy
hey hope u are feeling better thos evening!
August 1st, 2014, 04:26 AM
saraann's Avatar Veteran
I'm feeling better this morning so thinking it was just false but trying not to stress.. I really want to make it to my doctors first goal of 32weeks which is Tue and would love to get to at least 34wks since after that they will not stop my labor, i really do not want to go through all of that...

This is why I absolutely made a huge deal about them changing my due date at a 4weeks ultrasound. My lmp due date was 9/10 and they move it to 9/30...that is absolutely not right..He measures in between and even the doctor agrees bit said she can't change it...ugh okay rant over
_Jewlz_ likes this.
August 11th, 2014, 09:09 AM
saraann's Avatar Veteran
Updated in first post
August 11th, 2014, 09:19 AM
Super Mommy
That is great news ... yeah for keeping baby cooking :-)

At first I read your tag line as "camping update" ... wow ... clearly I need more sleep
saraann likes this.
August 11th, 2014, 09:46 AM
Super Mommy
^ lol Glad it was a good appt and little man is content to hang out for now. Kinda crazy about the due date...I thought them pushing mine back 6 days was huge. If you go with your gut and split the difference you are at that 34/35 week mark
saraann likes this.
August 11th, 2014, 09:58 AM
saraann's Avatar Veteran
That is a good way to look at it ;-)
August 11th, 2014, 10:04 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Glad to hear that things turned out ok at your appointment. Must have been that darn Supermoon!
saraann likes this.

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search