What are you expecting to love and dislike during these next 9 months?

Forum: January 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 4th, 2013, 07:22 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to EricaMae
I LOVE being pregnant and the joy that it brings me and my hubby. I believe there was no time that we were closer then when I was pregnant with our now 2 year old Cheyenne. It was hard on me since I had a MC before her and then I went into preterm labor every month after I hit my 6 month mark. But I wouldn't change any of it for the world, EXCEPT my dang heartburn lol. I cant handle the morning sickness and the inability to go number 2 but heartburn does me in.

1. What symptoms are you looking forward to having?

2. What symptoms are you hoping you wont have?

3. What is your favorite thing about being pregnant?

May 4th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Leah W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What symptoms are you looking forward to having? Braxton-Hicks contractions. I always thought those were kind of fun.

Sciatic nerve pain. I only had that a couple times, but it was so awful.

3. What is your favorite thing about being pregnant? Not having to give a **** what my stomach looks like in shirts.

May 4th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Veteran
1. What symptoms are you looking forward to having? Hmmm I didn't really have much symptoms last pregnancy except being really tired, and im def not looking forward to that...SOOOOO im really looking forward to feeling my baby. that's a symptom of pregnancy right lol

2. What symptoms are you hoping you wont have? Hmm I guess just being tired but I know that prob wont happen, sooo less pain down there lol it was always so sensitive dtd )):: don't want that again.

3. What is your favorite thing about being pregnant? Having a cute belly, and it makes me feel special.

Thank You Peimum for my beautiful siggy (:

May 4th, 2013, 11:05 AM
momof4mnkys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What symptoms are you looking forward to having? Feeling little baby move!

2. What symptoms are you hoping you wont have? Sciatic nerve. I'm hoping, praying, and crossing my fingers that I won't have to deal with it this time but I have a feeling I will.

3. What is your favorite thing about being pregnant? Watching my belly grow & SHOPPING! LOL

May 4th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
1. What symptoms are you looking forward to having? Big-ish boobs. Mine are on the less-fortunate side naturally.

SPD Pelvic displacement and morning sickness. That's not too much to ask for is it?

3. What is your favorite thing about being pregnant? Baby kicks and wiggles! Being pampered by DH.

May 4th, 2013, 12:37 PM
SassyMama's Avatar Fist Pumping Champ
Honestly, I'm just looking forward to an easy, uneventful pregnancy this time around. With DD it was just problem after problem and then her early arrival. I just want this time around to be calm and relaxed so I can actually ENJOY it!

Oh, but I'm DEFINITELY not looking forward to peeing every 10 minutes. It's already starting

My Chart

May 2013 - Ectopic pregnancy; laproscopic surgery to remove left tube
May 4th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Mad-Watter's Avatar Veteran
I am looking forward to getting to feel my baby for the first time. That, and hopefully more awesome looking skin :-)

I am least looking forward to the possibility of vomiting. I. Do. Not. Vomit. That, and bigger breasts. Mine are large enough, thanks.

I guess since this is number one, I can't pick a favorite. Not this soon!

Thanks to *Vicki* for an AMAZING siggy

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths - Walt Disney

May 4th, 2013, 03:36 PM
kcmommy2be's Avatar Round #2 here we go
1. What symptoms are you looking forward to having? I honestly am kinda looking forward to being a little sleepy... lol I have been like a chicken with my head cut off since having Kira & it will be nice to NEED the rest... even though I won't get it as much as I did with the first, I know I'll get a little extra. I am also definitely looking forward to feeling baby move. Hopefully this go-around dh can fell the baby more too

2. What symptoms are you hoping you wont have? Food aversions were the worst with my first... it was kinda nice losing weight, but def NOT healthy for baby, so I wouldn't want THAT back. Also the peeing all the time & heartburn I could totally live without as well

3. What is your favorite thing about being pregnant? Definitely feeling baby move.

May 4th, 2013, 04:37 PM
1. What symptoms are you looking forward to having? Not having a period...yes, that is probably my favorite symptom of pregnancy. It never comes at a good time, lol

2. What symptoms are you hoping you wont have? Nausea and vomiting. I had HG with my first, and with my last two it was manageable with zofran, but I still really hate it!

3. What is your favorite thing about being pregnant? It makes me feel extremely feminine. I love that my body is nourishing a new life!
May 4th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Sorry, double post
May 6th, 2013, 01:20 PM
.erin.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ame C View Post
1. What symptoms are you looking forward to having? Big-ish boobs. Mine are on the less-fortunate side naturally.

SPD Pelvic displacement and morning sickness. That's not too much to ask for is it?

3. What is your favorite thing about being pregnant? Baby kicks and wiggles! Being pampered by DH.
oh gosh, I feel your pain about the SPD. Mine was BAD for my first two. This last one was better wth chiro care, but still really hard.

growing bump, moving baby

well I'm not naive enough to hope I won't have them lol. I know exactly what's coming. Not looking foward to peeing constantly especially at the end, hip and back pain, nausea, heartburn.

3. What is your favorite thing about being pregnant?
birth!
cuatx likes this.

May 23rd, 2013, 06:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. What symptoms are you looking forward to having? Feeling baby!!!

2. What symptoms are you hoping you wont have? Morning sickness. So far so good!

3. What is your favorite thing about being pregnant? eating! lmao!

Thank you Vicki... for my lovely siggy!!!!

May 23rd, 2013, 06:32 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What symptoms are you looking forward to having? feeling the baby, having a big belly, waddling,

2. What symptoms are you hoping you wont have? Hyperemesis!!!! tiredness, back pain, preterm labor (never had it before, just sayin'), peeing every 5 seconds

3. What is your favorite thing about being pregnant? not any one thing. I love feeling the first flutters, seeing the jelly bean for the first time, watching my belly grow.

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
May 23rd, 2013, 06:57 PM
ERose's Avatar Veteran
Looking forward to my baby bump...once pregnancy is over you can't wait to see it disappear haha but right now I can't wait to have one again!!!

This is TMI...but I am very petite & with DD I got HORRIBLE varicose veins um 'down there' from the pressure & they caused me quite a bit of discomfort & looked NASTY. Also not looking forward to after giving birth....those lovely hemarrhoids (spelling) haha sorry to gross ppl out especially first time mummys! But its the truth!! Lol!!

My fave part is feeling the baby move & again having a baby bump...its just so beautiful & magical <3 The gender scan is also exciting & shopping for baby stuff

Mummy to a beautiful DD born: 11/09/09
Step-Mummy to another DD born: 10/02/03

Suffered an ectopic Oct 12

Praying for our miracle baby & 1st baby with my DF to complete our family <3

May 23rd, 2013, 07:14 PM
Super Mommy
I love the 2nd trimester and feeling the baby move.

I dislike the nausea of the first trimester and the sciatic nerve pain, backaches, and inability to find a comfortable sleeping position of the 3rd trimester.
May 23rd, 2013, 07:47 PM
lovin to be mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Love feeling and seeing the baby move!
And this is after but OMG the feeling you get when you finally push that big head out and hear their scream. Just thinking about it gives me chills and makes me tear up!! It's amazing!!!

Not looking Foward to back pain and the constant queasiness I'm dealing with right now along with the extreme exhaustion! Whoo it wearing me out! And yes like some else said the hemeroids after.... Not cool. Lol!!
May 23rd, 2013, 08:00 PM
ERose's Avatar Veteran
Haha yay I'm not the only one who got those dreaded things those along with stitches...omg I was in agony...I hope its not that bad this time round...but thats wishful thinking!!! Lol!

Mummy to a beautiful DD born: 11/09/09
Step-Mummy to another DD born: 10/02/03

Suffered an ectopic Oct 12

Praying for our miracle baby & 1st baby with my DF to complete our family <3

May 23rd, 2013, 09:23 PM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
1. What symptoms are you looking forward to having? No symptoms. Just the baby moving.

2. What symptoms are you hoping you wont have? I was going to say sickness, but it's too late. I hope I don't have nerve pain.

3. What is your favorite thing about being pregnant? Getting a baby at the end. I'm not a fan of pregnancy. I love the miracle of it and I'm thankful, but it's hard on my body.

May 24th, 2013, 07:31 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
1. What symptoms are you looking forward to having? I would say the pleasure from DTD. Even though I hear that it can be bad too. . .last time it was GOOD. I am looking forward to seeing what I want to eat! haha

2. What symptoms are you hoping you wont have? Oh i hope my hips dont hurt, last time they didnt. Also pleeeeaaaase no MS i didnt get that last time. And already have the boob pain. . . so there goes that !

3. What is your favorite thing about being pregnant? Having a a big ol' belly and feeling the baby move around in there

A big thank you to Jaidynsmum for another gorgeous siggy!!
May 24th, 2013, 09:34 AM
kmwilliams's Avatar Veteran
I would really love some bigger ta-tas. Mine got pretty plump at the beginning but now have just stopped.

2. What symptoms are you hoping you wont have? Stretch marks. My mother has NONE, so im hoping we can keep it in the family.

3. What is your favorite thing about being pregnant? So far... not caring in the least about how much I eat. Its been amazing.
January 2nd, 2014 at 2:41pm
8lbs 3oz - 21 in long

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search