My Crazy Week with TMI

Forum: January 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TJSRLS08

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2013, 08:46 PM
TJSRLS08's Avatar Pregnant with Twins!
Started my week out extremely sick couldn't even keep down water. My boss is getting aggravated with how much work I have been missing since the beginning of the year (I had a posterior brainstem stroke very mild but still recovering). I have almost burnt through all my PTO time and with having twins I will have to have a lot more doctors appointments and sonograms than singleton pregnancies.
Any so Tuesday and Wednesday were fine. Thursday had my seconds sonogram. The babies are doing really well Baby A heartbeat was 173 and Baby B was 171. They are definitely identical.
We got quite a few pictures even a 3D of each baby. So creepy lol. The technician said I will get a lot more 3D sonos the farther along I get.
Now to the really crappy part. Friday felt fine all day, came home for lunch like I do everyday. I went to the restroom and when I wiped there was brownish red blood on the tp. So of course I freaked out a little called my doctors office immediately. I had to wait almost 30 minutes for a call back. I was not having any cramping and it wasn't a huge amount but of course any bleeding while pregnant is cause for concern. When she called me back she said that my sono looked great yesterday and since I was not passing clots or having cramping there was nothing to worry about right now. She said if it became more period like or if I started having cramping or clots to go to the er but in the meantime I had to relax and not become worked up about it.
I am still spotting slightly but it has slowed down drastically almost stopped and no cramping at all.
The nurse told me if I have to call in again with issues again to let them know I am pregnant with twins and I will get through to a nurse and not have to wait for a call back. That is good to know.
June 29th, 2013, 05:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry about your scare. Sounds like babies are great! I hope your work will be a bit more understanding Good luck!
June 29th, 2013, 06:24 AM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
I hate that your employer is not being understanding.

I hope the spotting stops soon!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

June 29th, 2013, 09:35 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
sounds like your work situation might be stressing you out a little more than is healthy for your pregnancy. is there any way you guys could afford for you to stay home and relax? or if you cant/ dont want to quit entirely tell your doctor about the stress you might be able to be put on modified bed rest and collect disability? just an idea

June 29th, 2013, 10:35 AM
TJSRLS08's Avatar Pregnant with Twins!
Thank you for all the support everyone. I think I will talk to my husband about me staying home. Its not really an idea time for it but lol when will it ever be a good time for it.
rmarie9509 likes this.
June 30th, 2013, 02:09 PM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
youre right its never an ideal time but there are lots of ways to cut corners and there are things you can give up that might be hard but nothing is more important than your and baby's health. Last time with my son I quit at 20 weeks and we had to give a lot up but we got used to it and i never went back.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search