Two for Tuesday

Forum: January 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 6th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
Since most of us are in our second trimester now, Let's talk Maternity Clothes...

Will you wear maternity clothes or just larger sized clothes and sweats?
Where will you/ did you get your maternity clothes?

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

August 6th, 2013, 08:02 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
I have no choice. lol! I look like i did last time at like 30 weeks now. I have lots of stuff from when i was pregnant with G so I am pretty much set since it was the same seasons. Although i did buy some larger clothes too.
I got most at Motherhood and some at Target.

Happily married to the love of my life, mom of two beautiful babies, Gary & Adalyn
August 6th, 2013, 08:16 AM
BelleFleur22's Avatar Proud mama!!
I have been wearing maternity clothes since about 12 weeks. My bottoms were no longer fitting at all, and some looser fitting tops I can still fit into, but I'm mostly exclusively maternity wear now. I have been purchasing clothes from Motherhood Maternity, Target and Kohls.
August 6th, 2013, 08:53 AM
avocado.eggrolls's Avatar Proud mama, expecting #2
I love my old navy full panel jean shorts ad long jeans. Other than that I still am wearing my regular tops. No button downs though!

August 6th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ye i usually buy pregnancy tops or dresses that I can wear with leggings underneath. I try to get dresses that I can wear in winter too, so then I ll just wear tights with them in a bigger size. I buy a pair of smart black pants and a pair of joggers in maternity too so I have a bit of variety.

[/url]
August 6th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Will you wear maternity clothes or just larger sized clothes and sweats? ive been wearing larger, but am going to buy some maternity clothes tonight

Where will you/ did you get your maternity clothes? i had my nieghbor give me some tops and had another lady on facebook in our town classified offer me tubs of it for darn cheap.. all from motherhood.

thank you PrincessMom08 for my siggy.

August 6th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Super Mommy
I'm pretty much in all maternity. I wasn't planning on having more kids so I gave away all my maternity clothes a few years ago. I've bought a couple pairs of shorts and shirts at Ross and Burlington. My brothers girlfriend gave me a bag of maternity clothes and some of those will work for me. I can still wear my regular sized summer dresses.
August 6th, 2013, 10:44 AM
lovin to be mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not needing maternity yet but can wear certain tops if I feel like it. I will prob go as long as possible wearing my clothes because I just don't like maternity clothes anymore. With ds I wore non maternity clothes to the hospital when I was in labor! Lol rubberband on my skirt button and a old navy top that had a high elastic waist.
August 6th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Super Mommy
Been wearing them since about 10 weeks or so I got them from kohls

August 6th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Maternity clothes and sweats. I bought most of mine at Burlington Coat Factory, surprisingly enough and got some great deals!!
August 6th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Super Mommy
I've been wearing maternity shorts for a couple weeks. Also yoga pants. Regular shirts work fine for now.

I have some pants/shirts left over from my pregnancy with my DS, but I did purchase some "new" stuff from the Salvation Army. I hate buying stuff new that I'll only wear for a few months. Most of the stuff I've picked up is Old Navy or Gap Maternity with some Motherhood and Target thrown in.
August 6th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Leah W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wear nothing but maternity clothes. Larger-sized regular clothes just make me look elephantine. Most of mine is thrifted, but I've got a lot from Target, too, and some from Motherhood. I haven't actually bought anything new for this pregnancy yet, but I really need some new jeans. Last time it was HOT through the bigger months, so I wore nothing but dresses, but I guess I'm going to have to cover up more this time around.

August 6th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
I bought a bag of maternity clothes from a friend for $20. But She is smaller than I am so although they work for now, a lot of them won't work in a few months. I bought a few pairs of pants at a thrift store.

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

August 6th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Regular
Probably not going to go with maternity clothes. I have lots of jesrsey material tops and skirts and empire dresses that I love and if I get too big for those ill just steal button downs from DH and belt them with leggings
August 6th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I've been wearing maternity shirts since my last pregnancy, they're just so darn comfortable! I started wearing my maternity shorts last week, but haven't quite had to start wearing my maternity pants yet. Probably next week, since all buy 1 pair of regular pants are fairly tight.

I haven't bought anything new yet. I had packed away all the non-t-shirt maternity clothes last time.

August 7th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Super Mommy
Maternity clothes. I have to be dressed well for work, even though I'd love to just wear sweats all day

Thank you *Kiliki* For my Beautiful Siggi

Tags
pregnancy qotd , tuesday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search