Tired Tuesday

Forum: January 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 27th, 2013, 04:50 AM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
When do you go to bed?
Do you have a before bed routine?
How much sleep do you average a night?
Do you nap?
What position do you sleep in?
How many times do you wake up at night?

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

Last edited by Orangebrittainy; August 27th, 2013 at 04:53 AM.
August 27th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
When do you go to bed? Generally between 10pm and Midnight.
Do you have a before bed routine? Brush teeth, take prenatal, pee. lol
How much sleep do you average a night? Probably around 9 hours right now.
Do you nap?Not usually.
What position do you sleep in? Finally trained myself to sleep on my left side but sometimes i flip to my right side.
How many times do you wake up at night? Lately, on average, about twice a night.
August 27th, 2013, 06:12 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
When do you go to bed? Ive been going after 11 bc of meds. Now I will be back to around 9:30

Do you have a before bed routine? Wash face, brush teeth, pee.

How much sleep do you average a night? 6 hours.

Do you nap? Nope.

What position do you sleep in? On my sides. or my back kind of twisted. . .

How many times do you wake up at night? usually 2 or 3

August 27th, 2013, 07:02 AM
Faith=2xBlessed's Avatar PrettyCrispy Scrunchy Mom
When do you go to bed?about 8

Do you have a before bed routine? Kiss hubby and pee

How much sleep do you average a night? Well after peeing a million times probably like 6-7

Do you nap? Sometimes if i can

What position do you sleep in? All over been trying to lay on sides finding it difficult

How many times do you wake up at night? Around 4 or 5

Layla Marie & Savannah Rose born on December 19th 2013
* After heartbreak and tears, and many fears my two blessings are here*

Relactating mama since march 13th 2014..don't ever stop something you
August 27th, 2013, 07:39 PM
BelleFleur22's Avatar Proud mama!!
When do you go to bed? Usually around 11:30-12.
Do you have a before bed routine? I have a bowl of cereal (the only way I don't wake up starving in the middle of the night), brush my teeth, wash my face, use the toilet and off to bed I go.
How much sleep do you average a night? 6-8 hrs per night.
Do you nap? Yes, I usually nap on the couch for 30 minutes to an hour.
What position do you sleep in? Mostly on my left side with a body pillow between my legs.
How many times do you wake up at night? Usually 2 to 3 times, but lately because of my nerve pain in my leg, I'm waking up everyone hour or two it seems.
August 28th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I go to bed between 11-midnight.
I don't really have much of a routine, use bathroom, brush teeth, please and moisturize face. Then I ll go the toilet once more to check, my bladder is empty! Lol.
I usually sleep 7-8 hours at the weekend I get Saturdays as a lie in.
No I don't nap.
I usually sleep in a fetal position on my side ( before I was pregnant I slept on my stomach or back)
I wake once a night on my own to go to the toilet, but Alex sometimes wakes up for his paci or something so if I wake up then, I ll need the toilet again!

[/url]
August 28th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
When do you go to bed? 1030 at the latest during the week. maybe 11 during the weekend

Do you have a before bed routine? somewhat. go to the bathroom, take my tums and stool softener, then go to bed..

How much sleep do you average a night? usually 7 hours, but lately i feel like im not getting any..

Do you nap? ohhh yes.. haha..

What position do you sleep in? i try to stay on my left side like i was told i needed to do by my doc.. but usually end up on my back, my right.. lol. all over the place

How many times do you wake up at night? usually never.. lately eveyr 45min- hr.. i need to find a darn chiro asap.

thank you PrincessMom08 for my siggy.

August 28th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Super Mommy
When do you go to bed? Between 10 and 11
Do you have a before bed routine? put on pjs, brush teeth, wash face, pee
How much sleep do you average a night? most nights lately it's 4 or 5 hours with an occasional night where I sleep 8 or 9 hours
Do you nap? no
What position do you sleep in? on my side
How many times do you wake up at night? 2 or 3
August 28th, 2013, 12:54 PM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When do you go to bed? Between 8:30-9:30
Do you have a before bed routine? Me & Zoe brush our teeth and then i let her play a game on the phone for DS for a few minutes then we go to sleep.
How much sleep do you average a night? usually 8 hours or so
Do you nap? When i get a chance
What position do you sleep in? Usually on my side with a big pillow
How many times do you wake up at night? usually 1-3 depends how much I have had to drink and if Zoe wakes up.

August 29th, 2013, 09:38 AM
jennmommyoftwobeauties's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jennmommyoftwobeauties Send a message via Yahoo to jennmommyoftwobeauties
When do you go to bed? I used to go to bed around 10 at the latest but lately it has been later than that.
Do you have a before bed routine? Not really...all nights are different. Some nights I take a shower before bed and other times I just do the normal stuff before bed and lay down and watch tv only to find myself falling asleep to it.
How much sleep do you average a night? Lately has been not short but at other times it has been longer like more then 6-8 hours of sleep.
Do you nap? Some days I do.
What position do you sleep in? On my side mostly but sometimse I find I wake up on my back.
How many times do you wake up at night? Depends on the night. Anywhere from 1-3 times. On average it is just 1 time.
August 29th, 2013, 09:53 AM
jennmommyoftwobeauties's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jennmommyoftwobeauties Send a message via Yahoo to jennmommyoftwobeauties
When do you go to bed? I used to go to bed around 10 at the latest but lately it has been later than that.
Do you have a before bed routine? Not really...all nights are different. Some nights I take a shower before bed and other times I just do the normal stuff before bed and lay down and watch tv only to find myself falling asleep to it.
How much sleep do you average a night? Lately has been not short but at other times it has been longer like more then 6-8 hours of sleep.
Do you nap? Some days I do.
What position do you sleep in? On my side mostly but sometimse I find I wake up on my back.
How many times do you wake up at night? Depends on the night. Anywhere from 1-3 times. On average it is just 1 time.
August 29th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Julie321's Avatar Super Mommy
When do you go to bed? Around 12-1am if I don't have to work the next day which is most of the time these days..
Do you have a before bed routine?- Usually take the dog out for a pee then read in bed for an hour or so.
How much sleep do you average a night? 6-8 hours
Do you nap? YES!! Like 2 hours every day if I'm not working. LAAZY!
What position do you sleep in? On my side, but keep waking up on my back.
How many times do you wake up at night?- 2-100000000 depending on how loud hubby is snoring, how much the dog is kicking me and how much water I drank the day before. I used to sleep like a log ALL through the night no matter what. Pregnancy has sure changed me and I hope after baby things will go back to normal!

Thanks so much to bokkechick for the amazing siggy!

August 29th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
When do you go to bed? Between 10:30-11:30
Do you have a before bed routine? Kiss hubby goodnight, brush teeth, pee, read or mess on my ipad, pee
How much sleep do you average a night? 7-8 hours
Do you nap? Occasionally on the weekends
What position do you sleep in? Belly facing left, with right arm/leg over my body pillow. Left side if hubby sleeps in the bed (it's adjustable, he sleeps more upright than I)
How many times do you wake up at night? Once or twice, usually roll over and go back to sleep

Tags
tuesday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search