Positioning

Forum: January 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2013, 10:29 PM
jennmommyoftwobeauties's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jennmommyoftwobeauties Send a message via Yahoo to jennmommyoftwobeauties
My baby is still kicking low down although there are a few that are higher up (like near the belly button). Anyone else still experiencing baby kicks, punches, and hiccups in the lower section of the stomach? And how low are the kicks.?

I feel like she is so low that if she gets any lower she will fall out. I sometimes wonder if she is head down and figure that is a bit early although I know they move around quite a bit. I just wanted to know if others are still having the same and their baby movement is lower down. Mine is actually right above the pubic bone it seems like even though there are times where she seems a bit higher.
September 15th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
This baby feels really low down too all struggles a kicks are from under the rise of my bump. I keep feeling pressure from her being so low.

[/url]
September 15th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel most movement under my belly button but i know she has been low this whole time, so im not too worried. I just wish hubby could feel her from the outside already!
September 15th, 2013, 07:05 AM
first time mama
Most of the kicks I feel are also really low. Sometimes it's up higher around my belly button. I was also wondering if this was normal.
September 15th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Super Mommy
Most of my babies kicks are on my right side. When I had my ultrasound the tech said its because she hangs out in the transvers position a lot even though when he finely let me look at the ultrasound screen she was head down. But most of the kicks I feel are close to my hip bone. Its just been this week that I have started to feel her kicking in the middle and every now and then its about level with my belly button but mostly she still stays down under it. But I also have a anterier placenta so that could be why I feel the kicks on the side a lot better then in the middle
September 15th, 2013, 09:54 AM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My little guy kicks high AND low. From the ultrasound I had he is sideways with his head on the right and feet on the left. But I get movement so low that it feels like he is kicking me right down in my V. It's really weird lol. But so far this morning he has been kicking me really high up on the left and I even felt movement several times that seemed to be above my belly button. So he is all over the place.

September 15th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Super Mommy
My baby is still low. She is transverse with her head on the right and feet on the left and she just sits nice and low. The ultrasound tech was having to dig the wand almost under my pubic bone to get some of the images of her. She also tipped the bed back so my feet were higher than my head to get her to come out of my pelvis some. She is super low.
September 15th, 2013, 09:37 PM
gmtejese's Avatar Expecting Number 4 :)
Send a message via AIM to gmtejese Send a message via Yahoo to gmtejese
This little minion is extremely low!

His punches are getting harder and harder because he's down low so it feels like at times he is going to fall out!
September 17th, 2013, 11:11 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
Liam was really low all the time and head down really early. This time Sam is much higher moving at or above my belly button and so far has been transverse the whole time. He better get his butt up and his head down in the next couple months though because I would not enjoy a csection.

September 17th, 2013, 12:30 PM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
I feel it high and low. He's all over the place at this point.

September 18th, 2013, 06:16 AM
luv2bemommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Super low here too. There are some times I feel her in my mid belly area, but mostly it's down as low as you can imagine.
September 18th, 2013, 06:24 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Yup def low.

September 18th, 2013, 04:14 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Taylor is really really low
She flips around all the time though but I feel a lot of kicks, punches, head butts behind my pubic bone
I also feel her in my ribs though, she is actually all over the place

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

September 20th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
I feel him mostly below the belly button and in the cervical area.

*Closed for pts*

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search