Okay HOSTS

Forum: January 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By sareymac
  • 1 Post By sgh
  • 1 Post By Orangebrittainy
  • 1 Post By sgh

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2013, 05:33 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Is there a chance we will be getting a private forum, so people who want to share on here privately can. We lost SO many people TOO many people to the FB group, I would hate to see this group die out before the kids are even born. . . ya know?

September 19th, 2013, 05:39 AM
jennmommyoftwobeauties's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jennmommyoftwobeauties Send a message via Yahoo to jennmommyoftwobeauties
A private forum, more ideas for getting the board moving, pushing to find other members on different parts of the site, and maybe trying to convince some of our previous members to come on. I am with Sarah!! This is why fb groups generally are avoided.
September 19th, 2013, 06:09 AM
FDwife153's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Skype™ to FDwife153
has anyone seen orangebrittainy? i know she is one of the hosts and i havent seen her on here in awhile....
September 19th, 2013, 06:19 AM
She doesn't have internet anymore she said, I saw she was on the FB group, so maybe she can post soon I wanna know what is up with the Post Wars. . . even tho my teams losing lol

September 19th, 2013, 06:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes, before Brittainy's internet went out, we were discussing a lot of the aforementioned. Unfortunately, since, i have not been able to get ahold of her and have sent her a few emails but no replies.... I know i havent been on as much lately either, but please, bear with me, it will only be this way with me for another couple weeks. I do appreciate those who are being proactive and helping out in Brittainy's absence and my flaky log ons.
I will post something with the mod's asking if we can make a private forum, much like the birthing beads one, where only certain members can come in (with X amount of posts and so on) and maybe that will encourage people on FB to come back so they can get into the forum and so on. I think that would be a much better idea anyway as with FB, (im not sure if many know this) but now, they can take any post, any picture you put there and it is legally theirs. That means, they can use it on their own free will for whatever they want without your permission. My husband and i saw a story about it recently and since have been pretty adamant about posting there. I have gotten back on FB but i do not post a lot there for that reason.
I will review some of the ideas Brittainy and i were discussing prior to her internet being shut off and go from there. Maybe i can get a lot more done this weekend after my friend's memorial service.
If anyone has anymore ideas, please feel free to post them or you can PM me as well. Thanks ladies for being so helpful!!
MommytoZoeAlyssa likes this.
September 19th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Send a message via AIM to jennmommyoftwobeauties Send a message via Yahoo to jennmommyoftwobeauties
Brittainy has been posting on fb so I am not sure if she is posting through a phone or what.
September 19th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
ya i was going to say i c her on fbk, but you can get on that threw your phone, so it may be harder to get on here through the phone, i know it is for me.

thank you PrincessMom08 for my siggy.

September 19th, 2013, 08:55 AM
^ Yeaaa I HATE going on here through my phone, but we don't have internet at home anymore either so its my only option at home. Boo.

September 19th, 2013, 09:41 AM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I try to post on both i usually post on here during the day while I am work because im on a computer and when i am home i usually just use my phone and facebook is easier. I have a computer at home but honestly im kinda lazy and my internet sucks we have hughs net so its slow when i get on here at home boo
Hopefully we can get some fun stuff going on here!

September 19th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
I am sitting at kfc borrowing their WiFi. Hubby's phone quit letting me on jm and my email. =/ I am waiting on the cable company to sort out the billing issue and will hopefully be back full time in a week. I have messaged twinkle about the private subforum and never got a response. I messaged someone else the day jm was acting word but I don't know if they got it.
fmlbulridr018 likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

September 19th, 2013, 12:15 PM
I know how the internet situation is because here shortly I am not going to be at the hotel and will have to find a way to get on my computer unless I post it through my phone. I can access JM through my phone with no problem I just hate typing all that out on my cell as opposed to the keyboard.
September 19th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I sent a PM to an Administrator earlier today so we shall find out soon if something can be done about the private subforum. Will keep y'all posted!
September 19th, 2013, 09:50 PM
In talking to a few on fb that one thing on the side is distracting and frustrating others. I am not a host so I am not sure how much water my complaint will hold, but just thought I would mention it. Did either of you address the issue with mods on the distracting side bar? I know others have posted here about it not in our DDC but thought it didn't hurt to ask if either of you mentioned it.
September 20th, 2013, 04:06 AM
^ the side bar thing is gone today???

September 20th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah... i didnt have the side bar yesterday or today as of yet. I do see there is a section to the right now that says "Follow just mommies" with the icons there so maybe that was their solution?
sareymac likes this.
September 20th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
Hopefully we can get the subforum soon!

Closed for pts (9/24/13)

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

Last edited by Orangebrittainy; September 24th, 2013 at 05:57 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search