Wth....is wrong with people??????

Forum: January 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jennmommyoftwobeauties

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Veteran
OK SOOOOOO.....CLEARLY I am annoyed.................

I texted someone I used to be really really close friends with, til her and her husband chose sides in my divorce from youngests dad and F***ed me over....story for another time.....anyway i texted her, we talk every now and then, and get along ok, i wanted to know if her sister who works at a local hospital could recommend an ob that she would trust doing a csection in the event I had to change my dr, (which i dont have to do yay) and with that I had to explain the why, which was hubby being laid off....she said she would ask her sister and how that sucked. and that was the end of the conversation....the end period....nothing else was said......that was a few days ago before I worked things out with my dr....

jump to today----you all know my hub is working again for the same company that laid him off.....i didn't feel the need to inform said "friend" of this because we don't really talk much and to be honest her name just never entered my friggin head...who cares right....well hub texts me from work today and says that he had a text and call from said "friend's" husband about a job....we have been down this road with these people before, only it was initiated by my husband to her husband, but the job just wasnt something he wanted to take. so just a little bit ago, I get a text from her saying "have greg(my hub) call eric (her hub) ASAP he may have found a job for him....i say i will when he gets home but that i don't know exactly what time that will be, but that i thought they had texted earllier this morning....she responds with where is he? that her hub may have found him a job, that my hub never answered her hub etc....(for the record my hub has his class a cdl with x endorsements for hazmat hauling ect., and he has some one riding with him training him, he doesn't answer the phone when he is driving) I tell her he is working and what happened there, since she asked even though i don't really see why its her business.....and that he is going to stay with ryder, unless he gets offered a better job with better pay, otherwise he will just stay where he is, we will have insurance in 30 days etc.....i asked her some questions i know my hub would ask about the job...like cost of insurance, schedule, would he have to work out of town, etc....but I also informed her that he had gotten 3 other messages from 3 other companies about jobs today and he was going to look into all of them...one is $15 an hour, m-f, off weekends and home every night, nothing out of town.......but that he would def check with her hub as soon as he could....she tells me it was the same oilfield stuff that he was doing before, which is out of town work at least 5 days at a time....so i ask her the schedule, which she refuses to answer that question for some reason....i explain again that he is still looking at other jobs but that he is at least working now, which takes some of the pressure off....

the next message I get from her is this...and i quote "well he hasn't answered his(her hub) calls though and he has stuck his neck out for him again please make sure he calls him back" We didn't ask these for a D*mned thing.....we didn't ask her husband to do any of that....and the very audacity of this wench to throw this in my face makes me wanna punch someone right in the friggin throat.....

so i explain again that he doesn't answer when he is driving unless its an emergency, and that plus he has a rider with him today so he really can't, and that i know he checked his messages when he stopped for lunch and that again i do not know when he will be home and we have a ball game tonight so when he calls her hub back will just depend on the timing of everything today...but that i am quite sure he will call and look into it....she then says "well he needs to check into it when he can, just saying" "just so eric(her hub) doesn't look like a fool" WTH

Where do people get off, maybe someone should have checked with my husband first before doing something like that....hw is it my fault if yoru husband looks like a fool, and if you were just doing something to try and be helpful to someone you sure as hell don't wag it in their face like that....i mean come the H*ll on, really......uugggghhhh I am soo sick of people....the shear nerve of this B**ch makes me wanna vomit.....i am just beside myself that she would even say those things to me...and when I tell my hubs what she said, he is going to say FFFF them and not call anyone back...he doesn't play....i mean come on really....ugh

sorry for the rant girls and if you made it this far bless you....i am just super P*ssed off....
<----and wanna do that to people
&
Our Angel Baby
Gryffin Boyd
Born Sleeping December 26, 2013
Expecting baby # 9
our rainbow bean!

Last edited by ChristiR; October 18th, 2013 at 12:38 PM.
October 18th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Lol! Im sorry, but this girl doesnt seem like much of a "friend", i mean i understand they are trying to be nice but it seems like they are doing it in a pretty blackmail-y way. Yeesh.
October 18th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
Wow. I am aggravated for you.

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

October 19th, 2013, 12:27 PM
jennmommyoftwobeauties's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jennmommyoftwobeauties Send a message via Yahoo to jennmommyoftwobeauties
That would make me mad but I do not have time for stupid and try as much as I can to steer clear of it. It is baffles me how people think doing a good deed for you means they have the right to dictate your life or push you around. Believe me I have had people do this before but not due to a job.
Mad-Watter likes this.
October 19th, 2013, 06:51 PM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Ugh what an.annoying bizatch. It's totally different if you asked them for that.... Woww. Being preg makes me hate everyone lol

October 19th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Julie321's Avatar Super Mommy
Maybe I'm wrong- the impression I get is that she was genuinely trying to help. Your hubby was out of a job and they kept your family in their thoughts and mentioned him to a potential employer.

I don't think she was very polite about it in the end throwing it back in your face, but I've done that before. I've recommended someone for a job, and they've made me look a fool. It sucks, and I don't recommend anyone for jobs anymore. She was probably just frustrated.

Sorry she's being a ***** though!

Thanks so much to bokkechick for the amazing siggy!

October 20th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Veteran
If it was anyone else I wouldn't even have noticed they said it more than likely. But I have known this particular person for years now and I know how they are......It was simply the way she decided to put it out there....If I had asked for the recommendation, that is one thing, but we did not......While I am very appreciative, or was for the help, you kind of negate any of the "goodness" in your actions as far as I go when you decide to throw it in my face....I definately appreciate the gesture, it was a thoughtful thing to do, but you shouldn't then tell a person what they should do....my husband was working....he couldn't answer any calls at the time....and they were getting pissed off because he wasn't answering....even after I told her he was at work....she was still pissy....sorry....its just frustrating.... Julie I am soo with you, I DO NOT reccommend anyone for anything, EVER....I may suggest things to close friends or family, but I do not reccommend people for positions, put in a good word, nor anything else of the sort....then I don't feel slighted and no one feels obligated....I just do not see how she had the right to act the way she did about it, at all....I am just sooo not a people person while pregnant it seems.....i am not handling ignorant very well these days
&
Our Angel Baby
Gryffin Boyd
Born Sleeping December 26, 2013
Expecting baby # 9
our rainbow bean!
October 21st, 2013, 03:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I can see this from both sides but she could've been nicer about everything! I just wouldn't see her as a friend anymore. I love all your little smilie blinky things!!

[/url]
October 21st, 2013, 06:11 AM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yikes.. what a hag.. I think i would steer clear of her and not even think of her as a sometimes friend.. sorry you had to deal with this.

October 21st, 2013, 07:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
ughhh.. i hate people like her.. *hugs*

thank you PrincessMom08 for my siggy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search