Movement

Forum: January 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By *Jillian*
  • 1 Post By jennmommyoftwobeauties

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2013, 06:23 AM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
Hubby and I were laying down last night and feeling Gene move around when all of the sudden he pulled his hand away very quickly. If you have ever seen the show Monk when he accidentally touches something yucky and pulls his hand away and has that look on his face... Yea it was like that. So I asked him what happened. Hubby said, He likes to feel him move and kick, but the ripple like movements freak him out a little. Jabs he is okay with, but the rolling is weird. I had to laugh, because I completely understand, When he starts rolling or dragging parts on my uterus it does feel weird.

So my question is... Do movements ever weird your SO or your other Little ones out? Have they ever weird-ed you out? Do you have a preference for what type of movement you feel?

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

November 6th, 2013, 06:38 AM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
When it hurts it isn't all lovey dovey. I also don't like the feeling of early movement..the rolling feels like slithering. Gary thinks it is all cool.
Orangebrittainy likes this.

November 6th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Super Mommy
It hurts really bad when silas does that thank god he does not do it often

November 6th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Super Mommy
I don't think my boyfriend gets creeped out by any of the babies movements. Though at first he wasn't really keen on feeling her often. Once you could actually feel her kicking he seemed to like it more. Now she rolls more and he doesn't really ask to feel her anymore so maybe he is slightly creeped out by it. No movements really creep me out but I can honestly say its uncomfortable when she drags things around in there
November 6th, 2013, 08:35 AM
kmwilliams's Avatar Veteran
Last night we had a knee or elbow roll along the side of me. Hubby was just laughing and sayin "Thats crazy!" The only movement I dont like is hiccups- I feel like somethings wrong. lol
January 2nd, 2014 at 2:41pm
8lbs 3oz - 21 in long

November 6th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Every movement weirds me out. lol!
November 6th, 2013, 02:42 PM
jennmommyoftwobeauties's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jennmommyoftwobeauties Send a message via Yahoo to jennmommyoftwobeauties
I get weirded out or look at it funny when she moves her body along my stomach and it just goes up and down. Kind of resembles an alien. LOL!
Orangebrittainy likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search