Wednesday W's

Forum: January 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By kmwilliams
  • 2 Post By sareymac
  • 1 Post By shell1981

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What do you miss being able to do?
Where do you think will be the first place you take baby?
Who is your best friend?
Why?
When do you think baby will come? (Day, time?)
November 6th, 2013, 11:53 AM
kmwilliams's Avatar Veteran
What do you miss being able to do?Sleep on my belly, have a margarita, move fast, have good sex where I feel like Superwoman and not a whale
Where do you think will be the first place you take baby?My grandmothers
Who is your best friend?My husband
Why?Because he's fun... and if we werent married, we would probably be best buds anyways
When do you think baby will come? (Day, time?)The week of my due date, but not sure either before or after the actual date.
sgh likes this.
January 2nd, 2014 at 2:41pm
8lbs 3oz - 21 in long

November 6th, 2013, 11:56 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
What do you miss being able to do? Having a daiquiri when the moods strikes me, sleeping on my belly AHHHH i miss that sooooo much!!!!

Where do you think will be the first place you take baby? Probably their first doctors appointment?

Who is your best friend? My Husband, Gary

Why? Because he is always there for me, always has my back and treats me better than anyone in my entire life.

When do you think baby will come? (Day, time?) January 20th between 8-8:30am. . . lol just a hunch! lol jk. Scheduled.
MommytoZoeAlyssa and sgh like this.

November 6th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I miss wearing my old clothes. I also miss enjoying a cup of tea since I got pregnant I can't drink it.
The first place I will take the baby is probably to Ben's school. The mum's will be dying to see the baby!
My best girlfriend is my friend dawn. We've been best friends since we were 11. My best male friend is dh.
I have a c-section scheduled for 23rd January, but I have a feeling I may go into Labour before. I hope not though. On 23rd I ll be 9 days early and I think that's early enough.
sgh likes this.

[/url]
November 6th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What do you miss being able to do? Like others... sleep on my belly, I don't drink so that's out, lol

Where do you think will be the first place you take baby? Hard to say. by then DD2&3 will be cheering so maybe a ball game, she will be going with me to pick up the sis's from school as well. i'm sure we will go visit SO's granny.

Who is your best friend? SO

Why? I don't really hang out with people, we are just too busy with the girls for anything else. Plus we just have that relationship.

When do you think baby will come? (Day, time?)
I am thinking mid dec sometime. I went into labor with DD on the morning I turned 39w.

Momma to
DD-15, DD-11, DD-7, DD-2 &
baby girl born December 20, 2014

November 7th, 2013, 11:16 AM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What do you miss being able to do? Wear regular clothes, put my shoes on without being in pain... Not feeling like a whale lol

Where do you think will be the first place you take baby? Home

Who is your best friend? Zoe.. But as far as an adult best friend I honestly dont have one.

Why? Trust issues most people are too full of drama for me

When do you think baby will come? (Day, time?) Dec 21 or 27th in the evening

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search