Don't look here

Forum: January 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Orangebrittainy
  • 1 Post By sgh
  • 2 Post By ashj_1218
  • 1 Post By Orangebrittainy
  • 1 Post By NewGurl
  • 1 Post By MommytoZoeAlyssa
  • 1 Post By sareymac

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity

Now that you looked, you have to respond. I don't care what board you are peeking in from, or if you are normally a lurker who doesn't reply. I don't care if you post once a week, once a day, or once an hour. Reply. I don't care if this post is a month old, or a year old. REPLY. If you replied to this post and some time has past, REPLY again. I want everyone who reads this to walk away feeling a little better about life, and feeling a little more upbeat. This isn't for me. Its for you. If you know someone who has been having a rough time, send them this post and make them reply too! Without further delay....

Share with us
1 One blessing about your pregnancy (or most recent pregnancy)
2 Two things you like about yourself
3 Three songs that make you happy
4 Four good things about your S/O (if you are single, tell us about your Best Friend or whoever gives you the most support)
5 Five positive things about your family
sgh likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

December 14th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1 One blessing about your pregnancy (or most recent pregnancy)- Baby is healthy and beautiful
2 Two things you like about yourself- My attitude so fa Rhys been generally level and optimistic despite complications. My determination has finally been able to come up to par with my ambitions
3 Three songs that make you happy- Claire de lunge, Bastille- Pompey, Telepopmusik- Breathe
4 Four good things about your S/O (if you are single, tell us about your Best Friend or whoever gives you the most support)- He is smart, he is kind, he is determined, he is loving
5 Five positive things about your family - we are strong, we support each other, we communicate well, we love each other, we have common goals
Orangebrittainy likes this.
December 14th, 2013, 07:53 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Ugh. You are brilliant! You caught me...I am lurking hoping for some gorgeous baby pics. It helps me not want another yet to see all the newbies (kinda backward I know). And since you guys are next, I am lurking around, waiting on your gorgeous arrivals

1 One blessing about your pregnancy (or most recent pregnancy): My body did just what it needed to, when it needed to to get my daughter here safe and sound.
2 Two things you like about yourself: My confidence, my height
3 Three songs that make you happy: "Walking on Sunshine," "Jump (for my love)," and "Itsy Bitsy Spider"
4 Four good things about your S/O (if you are single, tell us about your Best Friend or whoever gives you the most support): He is ever-looking for new knowledge, he supports me wholeheartedly, even if he doesnt quite understand, he has gorgeous eyes, and he makes beautiful babies
5 Five positive things about your family: We are a crazy-supportive bunch, we can be fully honest with each other, no one ever keeps track of who does what, we just do what is needed, we respect our elders, we truthfully enjoy each others company

Cool post! I'll check back to see what others say!

Carry on ladies. I will be cheering you on when it comes to baby-delivering time. Enjoy those snuggles.
Orangebrittainy and sgh like this.

Super big thanks to Jaidynsmum for my cool siggy!
December 15th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
1 One blessing about your pregnancy (or most recent pregnancy): This is a baby I wasn't supposed to have and God has given him to us!
2 Two things you like about yourself: I like that I don't normally require a lot of make-up. I like that I have learned to find good things in every bad situation.
3 Three songs that make you happy: All I wanna doooooooooooooooooooo, I;m still a guy, Count on me
4 Four good things about your S/O (if you are single, tell us about your Best Friend or whoever gives you the most support) He 100% supports me in whatever condition I am in at the moment, He is an amazing Daddy, He makes me laugh, He works hard and lives an honest life.
5 Five positive things about your family: Mom gave me a strong sense of right and wrong, She taught me to look on the bright side and gave me a compassion for others. My Brother Brandon can always make me laugh. My Brother Brian would give you the shirt off his back. My In-laws believe Right is right and wrong is wrong and will stand up to their children when they are wrong, but will stand up for them when they are right. My son is silly, goofy and makes me happy.
sgh likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

December 15th, 2013, 09:25 AM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
lurking from February

1 One blessing about your pregnancy (or most recent pregnancy)
That he gets to have his little girl (we never planned either pregnancy but when we found out about our first he really wanted it to be a daughter. since we "definitely" wernt going to have another he was kinda disappointed. turns out life doesnt take kindly to our plans though lol)

2 Two things you like about yourself

Im flexible with life
Im much more confident then previously

I want a hippo for christmas
gunpowder an lead
take yourself to higher places

4 Four good things about your S/O (if you are single, tell us about your Best Friend or whoever gives you the most support)
he is thoughtfull
he loves our son more then life
he is protective
he makes amazing steak an chesse sandwiches

5 Five positive things about your family √

each of our kids has improved our lives
we stick together through thick and thin
our house of 3 & 1/2 has alot of love and cuddles and giggles
We have grown together and while we still have alot to work out weve come pretty far
I am Happy with what we have made

December 15th, 2013, 05:01 PM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love this post! Thank you Britt for sharing this with us

1 One blessing about your pregnancy (or most recent pregnancy) I havent had any major complications

2 Two things you like about yourself- my eyes & the fact i have learned to be postive

ride through the country - colt ford
Hush Hush - pistol annies
ride around song - jason aldean colt ford

My family - they are understanding, compassionate, do anything for me, and just love me

5 Five positive things about your family
they support me
they love me
always here for me
dont judge me for my mistakes
they are just flat out awesome

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
December 16th, 2013, 05:59 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
HAHA got me!

1 One blessing about your pregnancy (or most recent pregnancy): Hmm I would say that he/she has stayed in and is so far healthy after the issues I've had. . .(I know I havent had it as bad as some people) But for me this was rough.

2 Two things you like about yourself: I am hilarious. I am also very caring.

3 Three songs that make you happy: "Then" by Brad Paisley "I cross my heart" by George Strait anddddd "Somethin' bout a truck" by Kip Moore (my kid's OBSESSED with it lol)

4 Four good things about your S/O (if you are single, tell us about your Best Friend or whoever gives you the most support): He is so hard working, He really thinks the world of me, He is an awesome and loving father and I trust him more than anyone on Earth.

5 Five positive things about your family: Well. . .My sister (although far away) is awesome- even far away we can talk about whatever, whenever. My Inlaws are AMAZING people. . . My son is the coolest 2 year old EVER. I have pretty amazing aunts and uncles as well who have REALLY been there for me the last few years! My mom and dad definitely raised me right and I will raise my kids the same.

A big thank you to Jaidynsmum for another gorgeous siggy!!

Tags
confessions , married life , optimism , pregnancy , random thoughts

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search