Just wanted to check in

Forum: January 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By ChristiR

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 4th, 2014, 11:08 PM
Veteran
I know you were probably worried and wondering, so just wanted to briefly stop in......

I so don't really know what all I want to say at the moment. I just know that I wanted you all to know how much my family and I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers I know you all have been sending our way. We are doing as well as can be expected I suppose. I am recovering from the csection well, as far as physical healing goes. Emotionally, well that...I just can't say right now... I really just wanted to check in with you girls and let you all know that we are ok, just taking things literally one minute at a time. It is so hard and feels so empty. I am so heartbroken and I know that parts of that brokeness will never completely heal. I am sorry for not checking in sooner, it's just been very difficult. I have been on here off and on just checking on you all, though I haven't read any of the posts, as the emotions are very raw and some of it is very very hard to handle, I still just wanted to make sure that everyone was progressing the way they should and were healthy and doing well. And when I logged on tonight and saw the post about Ashley, my heart just broke all over again and my husband and I just could not believe it. We were just praying that no one else would have to endure the pain that we are going through. My whole being literally hurts for her. I know that I mentioned before that I wanted to post pictures of Gryffin when I was ready, and bless you all for wanting and encouraging me to share my sweet boy with all of you. I could not ask for a better group of ladies to call my friends. And that is what I consider all of you even though I have never met any of you in person. I am still not quite up to the task of getting everything required to get his pictures on here, but I will at some point.
I would also like to post his birth story and as well as the story of our farewell to our sweet baby boy and the pictures we have of that. I do not want to post anything that might make anyone uncomfortable, but they are precious moments to us and carry so much meaning for my family and I would just like to be able to share that with all of you as I know you all have been with us through this since we came to this board after finding out we were expecting. Please know that I think of you ladies often and do check the board from time to time each day, just to see how you are all doing. I love you all and congratulate you all on your precious little ones who have already arrived and those of you still waiting on the cusp of you little bundles arrivals.

all my love,

Christi
&
Our Angel Baby
Gryffin Boyd
Born Sleeping December 26, 2013
Expecting baby # 9
our rainbow bean!
January 4th, 2014, 11:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
(((hugs)))

Momma to
DD-15, DD-11, DD-7, DD-2 &
baby girl born December 20, 2014

January 5th, 2014, 02:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So great to hear from you Christi. I'm glad to hear your section is healing well. Thank you for checking in, its nice to hear from you *major hugs* I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I think about you daily and continue to wish you and yours the best!
January 5th, 2014, 05:13 AM
Super Mommy
Thank you so much for checking in. I have thought about you daily (often several times a day) and prayed for you and your family regularly. I wish I had words to make everything better.

I am glad to hear that physically you are doing well. C-sections can be rough so I'm happy to hear you are healing well.

Please continue to check in when you feel up to it and know that you are loved and supported here.
January 5th, 2014, 06:45 AM
Mad-Watter's Avatar Super Mommy
We appreciate you checking in. I continue to pray for your family and hope that with time you gain peace and healing from this difficult experience.

Don't rush yourself with the birth story or the pictures if you are not ready, but remember that we are here for you and will support/cry/pray with you when you do.

Thanks to *Vicki* for an AMAZING siggy

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths - Walt Disney

January 6th, 2014, 05:17 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
I am so happy to see an update from you, I miss you around here. I wish nothing but happiness for you and your family. I am so sorry and still shocked that you all had to go through this. <3 When you are ready we would love for you to share. I already have seen your beautiful boy on FB and i am sure everyone would love to see him

January 6th, 2014, 06:46 AM
FDwife&mama's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Skype™ to FDwife&mama
((hugs mama)) im glad you are taking things one day...one minute at a time. that's all anyone can ask for.
January 6th, 2014, 10:32 AM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
Glad to hear from you. Take the time you need to share what you can. We'll be here when you are ready.

January 7th, 2014, 10:46 AM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
*hugs* glad you updated. I have kept you & your family in my prayers. I'm glad your c section is healing. Like the others said when you are ready to share the birth story & pictures we will be blessed that your sharing it with us. I wish there was something I could say or do to help you just know we are sending love and prayers your way and will always be here for you.

January 7th, 2014, 02:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
((HUGS)). Glad to c an update. Still sending u n ur family prayers. When u r ready to share with us we will all b here.

thank you PrincessMom08 for my siggy.

January 7th, 2014, 11:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hugs

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search