Memorable Milestone Monday

Forum: January 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2014, 04:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Has your baby smiled yet? When did they first smile?
Have they rolled over yet? When did they first do that and how?
Has your baby giggled yet? When?
When did baby first sleep through the night, if at all?
March 17th, 2014, 05:21 PM
Mad-Watter's Avatar Super Mommy
Has your baby smiled yet? When did they first smile? Yes! She has such cute smiles. She started smiling right about 2 weeks old.

Have they rolled over yet? When did they first do that and how? Also yes she rolled over the first time when she was 4 weeks and 4 days old (it shocked the heck out of my husband, he was the first witness!). It wasn't a fluke either, she did it three more times less than a week later. She won't always roll over if I put her on the ground, but she does frequently. Only stomach to back at the moment.

Has your baby giggled yet? When? Only once, so probably a fluke! I can't remember specifically, but I know it was my first week back to work.

When did baby first sleep through the night, if at all? Daylight Savings night was our first sleep through the night! So almost 7 weeks when she did it. She has only done it one other night since. Typically it's about a 10:30pm-5:30am sleep. I'm definitely starting to see longer sleep periods at night though.

Shaelyn will be 8 weeks tomorrow. I'm curious if she will continue to hit milestones early.

Thanks to *Vicki* for an AMAZING siggy

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths - Walt Disney

March 17th, 2014, 05:28 PM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
He smiled at about 3 weeks

No rolling

He's had some 7-8 hour stretches of sleep which is considered STTN at this age.

March 18th, 2014, 04:50 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Has your baby smiled yet? Yup
When did they first smile? a little over 3 weeks old I believe. . . not positive. . .
Have they rolled over yet? Nope and I dont want her to yet!! lol
Has your baby giggled yet? I guess its not real giggles yet she let out some when I turned on her Mobile on her swing
When did baby first sleep through the night, if at all? Around 3 weeks and Uhhh just about everynight since! I love my sleepy children!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search