Alright ladies

Forum: January 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By shell1981
  • 2 Post By Faith=2xBlessed

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2014, 12:49 PM
jennmommyoftwobeauties's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jennmommyoftwobeauties Send a message via Yahoo to jennmommyoftwobeauties
Where is everyone sheesh?
March 21st, 2014, 03:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Dealing with the family from Hell. And school and work. Just trying to keep myself sane.
March 22nd, 2014, 05:01 AM
Faith=2xBlessed's Avatar PrettyCrispy Scrunchy Mom
I know seriously this is the saddest playroom everrr!! How are you doing jen?Sarah sorry about the family sucks when your family isn't there the way they should be...but guess what their losing out not you!! Keep your head high you have a sweet girl and your hubby and you are doing a great job with everything and noone should bring you down!

Layla Marie & Savannah Rose born on December 19th 2013
* After heartbreak and tears, and many fears my two blessings are here*

March 24th, 2014, 04:29 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
I am here during the week!!

March 24th, 2014, 06:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm going to try to get here everyday. I just don't seem to get the chance to do anything. My house is like a bomb has hit it lol. Sorry to hear about your family. Hope it settles down soon for you.

[/url]
March 24th, 2014, 08:33 AM
Send a message via AIM to jennmommyoftwobeauties Send a message via Yahoo to jennmommyoftwobeauties
I am so sorry Sarah! You are still not getting a break from things?

Kaelyn things have been quite hectic to say the very least here. I have been very busy with the stuff in our move and the kids. Braelynne is still attached and all but seems to be less clingy (now that I said that she probably will not be). Thanks for asking!
March 26th, 2014, 05:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, no the family decided to try to air out all our dirty laundry on Facebook and my mom has done a random drop by (no text, no call, no warning) and my mom and sister have been spreading nasty lies and rumors about me (as told by my old coworker and my dad) I have tried stop talking to them completely (but that's when my mom took it upon herself to show up at my door and ask for some lawn equipment that I borrowed back and took my camera when I was out grabbing it all for her) and then they call me about every other day and leave me voicemail which I don't even want to hear at this point. Not after the mean one she left me on my birthday. Just trying to take things one day at a time....
March 26th, 2014, 07:22 AM
Faith=2xBlessed's Avatar PrettyCrispy Scrunchy Mom
sarah im so sorry hurts my heart to see a mother hurt her daughter! I really hope things turn around and somehow they realize what's important in life and that they stop hurting you..

Jen..i hope you get some relief soon and things calm down for you!

Layla Marie & Savannah Rose born on December 19th 2013
* After heartbreak and tears, and many fears my two blessings are here*

March 26th, 2014, 05:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks hun. Yeah it really does suck. I was having a pretty rough time with it for a bit which is why I wasn't on as much. My MIL has been a champ as well was my husband, bro and future SIL. They have all been super supportive which is great.
April 6th, 2014, 02:23 AM
All I can say Sarah is what people have told me in the past and that at that time I did not want to hear. I still sometimes don't. The process of things will make you a stronger person and allow you the opportunity to show your daughter how strong her momma is. As for family good they are showing their true colors now before she gets old enough to understand how things are and you feel like you are ripping her away from those she wishes to be around. Sad but sometimes that is just how things are. I really hope that things start to look up for you soon. No one deserves to go through such chaos and pain. ((HUGS)) Sorry.

Kaelyn thanks. I hope it slows down but now that we just moved into our new place I am still in need to get unpacked (that will take some time) and of course I have classes getting ready to start up here again Monday.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search