Adalyn's Two Month Check up :)

Forum: January 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By sareymac
  • 1 Post By Momof2plus1
  • 1 Post By sareymac

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2014, 06:54 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Well Miss Adalyn had her 2 month check up yesterday. . . She did well with her two shots only started to muster up a scream and I immediately picked her up and she stopped. . .Phew!
Anyway my big happy girl is finally good on weight, they had been so worried about it. She had lost "too much" after she was born etc. she was
11lbs 15oz and 25 inches tall. . . so she is doing great now! I was looking in little gary's baby book he was 16lbs 5oz and 25 inches at his two month visit haha. . . biggg guy!

Anyway that is all. . .

March 25th, 2014, 07:30 AM
Faith=2xBlessed's Avatar PrettyCrispy Scrunchy Mom
Glad she is gaining now and ugh I hate shots mine cried so hard they held their breaths it was the worst thing ever and we gotta go do it again next month it sucks!!

Layla Marie & Savannah Rose born on December 19th 2013

March 25th, 2014, 08:04 AM
Thank you! I know I feel so bad. . . Gary never even flinched im not kidding at all. And she was NOT happy and anytime I touched it last night she was sooo angry!

March 25th, 2014, 08:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad she is doing well. I am so relieved, as we decided against vaxing, my conscious is so much clearer. Sounds like her weight is awesome now!

Momma to
DD-15, DD-11, DD-7, DD-2 &
baby girl born December 20, 2014

March 25th, 2014, 09:19 AM
Thanks and my conscience is clear as well.

Last edited by sareymac; March 25th, 2014 at 09:21 AM.
March 25th, 2014, 09:39 AM
Super Mommy
Glad it was a good appt!!!!!! Silas went well as well!
sareymac likes this.

March 25th, 2014, 10:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
^^ I in no way meant anything except that I struggled with it myself, personally.... i didnt intend anything toward any one else. Sorry I offended. It is most definitely a personal choice and each to their own. Everyone was just discussing the shots and I thought it was ok for me to do the same. I was not meaning anyone's choice was bad.

Momma to

March 25th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaof5girls View Post
^^ I in no way meant anything except that I struggled with it myself, personally.... i didnt intend anything toward any one else. Sorry I offended. It is most definitely a personal choice and each to their own. Everyone was just discussing the shots and I thought it was ok for me to do the same. I was not meaning anyone's choice was bad.
Im not offended that just rubbed me the wrong way. I know everyone does their own thing and I think that is great I am the FIRST person to say that everyone should mind their own business, and I felt like it was mayyyybe just a little dig at me for vaxing. . .but if not then I hope I didnt come off b*tchy. I am not the confrontational type at all. . . I do what I do and you do what you do and we all have happy healthy babies at the end of the day and thats all that matters
sgh likes this.

March 25th, 2014, 07:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I could care less who vaxes... I was just participating in the conversation. As a matter of fact all my children are UTD except our newest addition. We wont be doing more for any of them, but this is something I am new to researching. I did actually post a question when I began My research. I think you were gone then, but it was just a gathering of ideas and information that was all. It did prove useful to me as I have struggled with the decision for some time before we finally made our minds up conclusively.If someone asks I will gladly share my experiences but I don't push my ideas on anyone. We all love our children and make the choices we see fit for our own families. All babies are different as are family dynamics. It is def not a one size fits all world.

Momma to

March 26th, 2014, 05:49 AM
Okie dokie and I agree we all do best we can for our kids.

March 26th, 2014, 06:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay for a good appt! Your two make Lorelai look like a shrimp! lol. She was only 9.8 lbs at her 2 month!
March 27th, 2014, 04:53 AM
TJSRLS08's Avatar Pregnant with Twins!
Lance had a meltdown at the 2 months shots but Silas barely cried. I think Lance had the meltdown because daddy was letting him cry laying on the table until I told him I was going to kick him if he didn't pick him up. He wasn't doing it intentionally he just didn't know what to do neither had ever cried like that before. Next month we do 4 month shots and I will be holding Lance for them. I couldn't imagine not getting them knowing my boys could get a debilitating disease or even kill them just because I didn't get them vaccinated. That's a huge gamble I am not willing to take.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search