So I know Im not the only one that does this....Lets see it!

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By OatmealKisses
  • 1 Post By *Kiliki*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2013, 09:12 AM
Veteran
ANyone else taking pregnancy tests every few days to watch it get darker? Heres my progression.

8 or 9 dpo:

9dpo evening to 11dpo:

today around 14 or 15dpo:
FINALLY the same color

June 1st, 2013, 09:52 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I will be doing this, but I am hoping for a line first. Nausea is here though. Testing on Sunday.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

June 1st, 2013, 10:27 AM
I have to admit that I did it as well but have stopped now that I had some good betas and also have a few symptoms, but I do have a few left just in case my symptoms go away
June 1st, 2013, 10:35 AM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I keep resisting the urge. But i'm losing the battle and I think I may go get a test today lol. I really want a test where my line is really dark and comes up instantly.

June 1st, 2013, 11:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Finally today my test line was darker than the control! It made me feel so much better!

[/url]
June 1st, 2013, 06:23 PM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
For the first time in 10 pregnancies, I did that this time and wish I hadn't lol. Got my first bfp on 8 dpo, tested daily and it got slightly darker each day then 14dpo my frer was quite lighter than the others. FREAKED out all day yesterday. Took a walmart test yesterday and today (15dpo) and it was twice as dark as yesterdays. WHEW!! I've banned myself from buying anymore tests.
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

June 1st, 2013, 10:15 PM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I took another today and it was really dark and popped up right away. Am I the only one who can't put attachments??? I can't get my pic on here for some reason. Says I can't post attachment!!???

June 1st, 2013, 10:16 PM
♥womanintheshoe♥'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I refuse to take pictures this time around but yes, I am testing...with not just one but TWO brands every morning! I have ICs that I compare with CBE. IC lines are about the same still but CBE are darker and appearing faster.

What's funny is that I have to use different tests this time around that the last two pregnancies (that ended in loss). It's like I don't want to jinx myself, lol. So CBE is the test of choice this time. I'm nuts, I admit it.

Also missing 11 precious little ones here with us but for a moment.

VERY cautiously expecting after two losses early 2013. Hoping and praying my Valentine's Day due date baby sticks this time.
June 2nd, 2013, 01:31 PM
haha I think since Sunday I've taken about 8 or 9 but DH made me throw them out lol. One is enough for him but I need to watch it get darker--especially since I use IC and those lines take a while to be as pronounced as a FRER lol!!

June 2nd, 2013, 01:52 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This was the only time I seriously did this. I did like 10 them, with the other 2 pregnancies 4 and 3 times respectively. For awhile the line wasn't getting any darker and no new symptoms. I stopped testing for like 3-4 day and just did one today. It was finally as dark as the control line. Now I'm done testing
Momma2Braydin likes this.

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
June 2nd, 2013, 10:22 PM
MommytoShaan's Avatar Veteran
I started testing around 8 DPO and have tested every few days since. I finally got a darker line than the control line today!! But knowing me, I will still test a few more times in the next couple of weeks for my peace of mind!!

June 4th, 2013, 02:24 PM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
I think I took maybe 3 or 4 tests with Helena only cause the first 2 were so faint I couldn't really tell if it was a line or if my eyes were playing tricks on me LOL...but I stopped once I got the blood tests
Momma2Braydin likes this.
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

June 6th, 2013, 07:30 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Here's mine so far. The first two are yesterday, bottom is today. It's gotten darker since yesterday.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search