Early symptoms?? -While they are fresh in your minds.

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SuperMartianRobotMom6

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello girls. I am not pregnant (as far as I know) yet. I have not been actively TTC (was planning on starting this fall)

I have had a tiny tiny bit of red spotting today, a streak in my CM, and have also had some very noticeable cramping today.

I am CD15 and approx 5-6 DPO. My cycles are normally between 24-26 days.

We DTD several times over my fertile days. I am sure I'm not pregnant but a part of me is sitting here wondering if maybe I am.

Since you are all newly pregnant and have just recently gone through the 2WW etc, did anyone experience anything similar to what's going on with me right now? Is it too early to have implantation spotting/cramping???

Wasn't planning on joining but now I'm hoping to join
June 5th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Veteran
I JUST got my bfp today and I am 10 dpo. I noticed lots of CM kind of watery but like EWCM. Nauseous, crampy, back pain, fatigue, but no tender boobs

My Ovulation Chart
June 5th, 2013, 04:23 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
I got my BFP today at about 9 DPO. The only symptom I had was that DTD last night was uncomfortable (and then caused me to spot today), and I've only had that happen last time I was pregnant.

June 6th, 2013, 03:55 AM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
I got my bfp at 8dpo and my only symptom then was nausea. Now its progressed to:

Frequent nausea
Sore boobs
Very emotional
Watery cm
Heartburn
Dizziness
Sleepwalking (weird I know, i only do it when pregnant)
Vivid dreams
Constipation
Frequent urination
Lots of uterine twinges
And joint pain (I tend to get arthritis like symptoms when pg but it usually starts much later)
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

June 6th, 2013, 04:49 AM
SuperMartianRobotMom6's Avatar Proud Mama & Happy Wife
I got my bfp at 11dpo. But my cycles are 30+ days and irregular! It sounds like IB to me, I got it with DS. The first symptoms I noticed in both pregnancies were heightened smell, morning sickness, exhaustion, headaches, acne, and hormonal outbursts!
cortln likes this.

June 6th, 2013, 05:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for your responses I swore I smelled a wet ashtray yesterday evening on the way home but my husband thought I was crazy, he didn't smell a thing. I took a cheapie HPT from dollar store this morning, (couldn't help myself lol) knowing it was going to be negative since as of yesterday I was only 5-6 dpo LOL I am very hopeful that it was IB spotting/cramping but trying not to get my hopes up too much, each month seems like I look for signs but this was the 1st month that I wasn't TTC so I wasn't looking for any signs and then the light spotting/cramping happened LOL go figure.
June 6th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Lots of cm when usually my cm goes away after ovulation. Sore heavy boobs, I felt achy actually over like I was getting a cold or something. My cervix was really tight shut and by 10 dpo it had gone so high I couldn't feel it. I had strange bumps on my areola. Like goose bumps. Good luck, I hope you get your bfp!!!

Oh and my sense of smell was really sharp. A shower gel I had only bought the week before smelt really disgusting!

[/url]

Last edited by shell1981; June 6th, 2013 at 10:37 AM.
June 6th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This is my second. I've been light headed, and been having very vivid dreams and only slight queasiness so far.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search