crampy and very light spotting?

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By silleme

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2013, 08:32 PM
so i am 4 weeks and 1 day today.. ive been testing positive for the last 5 days on the cheap $1 pregnancy tests.. this mornings "result line" was just as dark as the control line.. so i know that my hormones are obviously doubling up because every morning the line gets darker... anyways.. my concern is the very minimal spotting... 2 days ago i spotted brown (only noticed it when i checked my cervical position)... last night i checked my cervix and i some red tinged blood on my finger.. and then again today im very LIGHT brown discharge.. but its not enough for a tampon or pad.. as i mentioned before its only noticeable when i check my cervix position (which is medium high and soft).. any other ladies experiencing this or has experienced this in the past? good luck to all you other ladies that are due in February!!!
June 17th, 2013, 09:41 PM
Jibby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a tiny bit of bright red spotting after having sex right after my bfp. It hasn't happened since and I'm still quite pregnant and my tests got increasingly darker as well. Lot more blood flow to your cervix right now and crampy is totally normal. Its not normal "cramps" you are feeling...its your uterus and everything around it expanding. Maybe call your doc. I wouldn't sweat it though. Congrats!!!!

June 17th, 2013, 10:07 PM
thank you so much... it just scares me.. this is my second child but i never experienced any cramping or spotting with her.. so it just makes me paranoid
June 18th, 2013, 01:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's hard to say what's normal, but maybe your dr will see you early?

Can't wait to meet our new baby GIRL!

Never forgetting all my sweet angels: Twins 10 weeks 1/2010 Baby B 8 weeks 8/2010 Angel 5 weeks 3/2013
June 18th, 2013, 03:50 AM
SuperMartianRobotMom6's Avatar Proud Mama & Happy Wife
I spotted my whole first trimester with DS. You checking your cervix daily can cause irritation that leads to spotting too.

June 18th, 2013, 04:12 AM
Veteran
It could very well be normal. I recommend leaving your cervix be once pregnancy is confirmed. You don't want to irritate it or get an infection. You may want to give your doctor a call for peace of mind. Good luck and congratulations!
SmilingSam likes this.
June 18th, 2013, 04:59 AM
Nerd

Expecting our first child in February... Team pink!
1st beta 14dpo = 150
2nd beta 18dpo = 782
3rd beta 23 dpo = 5,362
Missing my puppy, but grateful to have shared a bond with her for two years.
June 18th, 2013, 05:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I was going to say the same as the others. If you start to cramp like bad af cramps and you start to bleed red blood then get checked out.

[/url]

Tags
brown , cramps , pregnant , spotting

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search