Cute FB announcements

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By AviatrixMorgan
  • 1 Post By NewGurl
  • 1 Post By MrsJones
  • 1 Post By mBABYe
  • 8 Post By ImALittleTeaPot
  • 1 Post By ImALittleTeaPot

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2013, 01:54 AM
Mrs. Harris's Avatar Praying for #2
Have we talked about this yet?

I still haven't announced to the world aka Facebook. Last time I posted a picture of a bun in the oven. I want to do a creative announcement again. A pee stick or ultrasound picture won't cut it

Ideas? If you have already made a cute announcement please share!
June 29th, 2013, 05:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
In January time I made up a little poem and posted it as my status. It was something like "It's not a surprise to us, but it may be to you. We're expecting another bundle, and we bet it is blue!" That way I was saying that yes it was planned and yes we expected it to be another boy to right away nix all the comments that I was sure to come otherwise. But since we then had to tell everyone about the m/c a few weeks later we're holding off this time for a bit.

I'm not sure until when we will tell this time. I've thought about waiting until 16 weeks when we'll find out the gender then announce it by posting a pic of my 3 wearing "big bro" shirts and holding balloons of blue or pink. Not sure if I can wait 10 more weeks though!
9arrows4Him likes this.
2 angel babies 2/2013 and 8/2013

June 29th, 2013, 06:40 AM
Veteran
I been trying to think of a cute way also. We are holding off telling anyone (DH, a coworker, and myself are it), but I am looking pregnant (just my luck). Maybe people will just think I've gained weight?
Due Feb 15, 2014 with baby #5
Scheduled C-section on Feb 8, 2014

June 29th, 2013, 07:11 AM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
my better half allready put up the status "minion #2 arriving in theaters February" but only a few of our really close friends even got it (ironically none of my family members did lol)

Im going to hold of a picture announcement or anything like that untill after I see the doctor im contemplating simply getting Connor a big brother shirt and takeing a family picture.

my brother did a really cute pic of mens womens and kids shoes and titled it we are proud to announce our home will be growing by 2 whole feet.
9arrows4Him likes this.

Last edited by NewGurl; June 29th, 2013 at 07:45 AM.
June 29th, 2013, 07:19 AM
MrsJones's Avatar Veteran
We plan on changing our cover photos at the same time to a cute picture. Mommy converse, daddy converse and little baby converse.
9arrows4Him likes this.

June 29th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Veteran
I am going to do the bun in the over pic. I am just going to upload the pic itself and not say a word. Many of my close FB friends (in ddg's or what not) already know, but many do not.

I like the idea of the gender reveal with the balloons and big sister/brother shirts! that is awesome!

June 29th, 2013, 12:08 PM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
I don't know what we're going to do yet. I've been saving some cute ideas on Pinterest

Pinterest

Ones like these crack me up!

Mrs. Harris likes this.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

June 29th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not big on facebook stuff, but for everybody else I'm going to mail them a card of my DD wearing a t-shirt that says: "Only child, expires Feb 2014". We plan on doing the genetic blood testing, which means we'll probably even know the sex of the baby before we even announce we're pregnant, so on the inside of the card we'll have the 12 week ultrasound picture, and another picture of my DD holding pink or blue balloons with a "Big Sis" t-shirt. I can't wait to get started on it in a few weeks.

Can't wait to meet our new baby GIRL!

Never forgetting all my sweet angels: Twins 10 weeks 1/2010 Baby B 8 weeks 8/2010 Angel 5 weeks 3/2013
June 29th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We live in a tiny town (population less than 200), so I want to take our picture next to the population sign and hold up a plus one.
Cyn, callista83, mBABYe and 5 others like this.
June 29th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Nerd
That's such a cute idea, Jeralynn!

Expecting our first child in February... Team pink!
1st beta 14dpo = 150
2nd beta 18dpo = 782
3rd beta 23 dpo = 5,362
Missing my puppy, but grateful to have shared a bond with her for two years.
June 29th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks, Sam! Somewhere, there's a picture my sister in law took when DH & I moved last summer and it has a plus 2 by the sign... she was so excited about doing that! It's what gave us the idea! Plus, I think it'll be cute to post in our little post office to let the town know.
smsturner likes this.
June 30th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Formerly ConnorMorgan
I'm not creative, I just posted a pic of the clearblue digital test. Saw lots of funny ideas on Pinterest though.

My Beautiful Children
Morgan - Jan 2006
Alastrin - Apr 2007

Liam - Mar 2011
Aria - Feb 2014
July 1st, 2013, 10:04 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I plan to do something like this. I found it on pinterest.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search