hungrey hungrey bleh

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MrsJones
  • 1 Post By cassthomas852

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2013, 10:59 PM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
is anyone else so hungry they could pass out the entire time their cooking then cant eat a bite once its done?

i swear the only thing i can eat hardly is granola bars its the only thing i still want by the time im chewing on it.

July 11th, 2013, 02:18 AM
Nerd
Nothing sounds good. Ever, or so it seems. Not even my go-to treats like yogurt or ice cream. I'm ready for a huge appetite.

Expecting our first child in February... Team pink!
1st beta 14dpo = 150
2nd beta 18dpo = 782
3rd beta 23 dpo = 5,362
Missing my puppy, but grateful to have shared a bond with her for two years.
July 11th, 2013, 04:37 AM
MrsJones's Avatar Veteran
YES!!! I can go from fine to starving in a matter of minutes but by the time I'm done preparing food I cannot get myself to eat it because I'm so nauseated.
9arrows4Him likes this.

July 11th, 2013, 04:49 AM
victoria0294's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's how I was last week and the week before, but over this past weekend I felt better. But yes it was the same for me. I would be fine, then I would be starving so much that I was nauseous, then taking a bite and my stomach would turn. I had to force the food down because I knew I would feel better once I ate.
Lol now I'm just hungry all the time!
I hope you ladies feel better soon

expecting identical twin girls!!
July 11th, 2013, 05:55 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YES!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel like throwing up but not fully at the point to actually do so... I think that it's because I'm hungry and when I get something to eat I feel like my stomach is so full that I can't shove anything..... *sigh*
July 11th, 2013, 09:51 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes! I feel like i'm starving but can't actually eat much. I can eat more than few bites but its doesn't take much before i feel too sick to keep eating.

July 11th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Veteran
Yep. SOOOOOO hungry and when i eat I feel gross. If i don't eat, I feel even MORE gross. Catch-22.

July 11th, 2013, 11:56 AM
cassthomas852's Avatar Veteran
I get like this at dinner time. I am starving but as soon as I eat a little bit, I am full! I don't have nausea and I'm not getting sick. I don't know what it is! But, I eat like crazy during the day!
beben14 likes this.

Me- 32
DH - 35
TTC for over 6 years.

Jan 2013 - IVF #1
May 2013 - FET #1

6/7/13 - First ultrasound - Twins!
12/20/13 - Kayden and Caleb were born at 34 weeks!

July 11th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so hungry all the time. When I first start to eat I enjoy the food so much, but by half way through it tastes awful and makes me feel sick.

[/url]
July 11th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I go from being fine, to hungry, to nauseated at a drop of a hat, too. Drives me crazy lol. I figured out I can't wait to eat until I start getting hungry. I have to always eat something. Even if we are going out to eat, I either munch on whatever complimentary breads or rolls they have or if they don't have anything, I something at home. I have to keep sipping ice cold water to not get nauseated in the wait for our food. Drives me crazy lol.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

July 11th, 2013, 02:53 PM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
Just reading this makes me nauseous. LOL! No seriously though... I spent 2 hours making dinner yesterday and when it was finally done.. I couldn't eat a bite. Bleh.

Granola bars are my friend.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

July 11th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am always hungry and can eat anything and everything lil matter of fact I get even sicker feeling than normal if I dint eat something.
July 12th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Veteran
It is the most frustrating thing. I have no energy to cook or anything else...really none! However, I get so hungry it hurts- but can I eat just anything...NO! It's the most frustrating thing. The one thing that's been doing good is fresh tomatoes (which luckily I grow in my garden...so I don't even have to go to the market) and lemon...they're so yummy. I hardly think they have the most nutrients ever but they're not unhealthy -- i add kidney beans...for protein. Other than that...i just force myself to eat...and some things I am able to others...no way! I really hope this passes after the first trimester.
July 12th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Me! I can't stand the smell of anything yet I'm so hungry all the time but nothing ever sounds or tastes good!

Thank you so much AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search