Gtky

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NewGurl

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2013, 01:30 PM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
since noone played along with my first installment hopefully this one will be cool enough to respond to

your favorite breakfast food-

something you plan to do before baby comes-

tv character you have/had a crush on-

name youd give your baby if no one else were involved in naming process-

lest favorite household chore-

something you want to do with your kids-

something you want to do without your kids-

one cool fact about yourself-

July 13th, 2013, 01:43 PM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
your favorite breakfast food- used to be bacon but morning sickness hs taken that away now so raisin bran I guess

something you plan to do before baby comes-
make a baby book for Connor I was allways a little hurt that my brother had a baby book but i didnt so as a child I vowed all my childrean whould have completly filled out baby books..........i havent even bought one yet lol........and i wanna do it befor e the new LO arives and i forget some of the details about connor.

tv character you have/had a crush on- I really dont/didnt have crushes on any tv characters but id take a fling with sam or dean from super natural or alcide from true blood without complaint.

name youd give your baby if no one else were involved in naming process- jade if female......maybe silus or zane if male

lest favorite household chore- dishes

something you want to do with your kids-
this waterslide that travels through a shark tank in veges http://www.bforbel.com/2012/01/slide...hark-tank.html then probly a trip tocircus de soleil but when their at leat 8

something you want to do without your kids- a mommy night before the new one arrives whould be nice maybe a back massage and a nice dinner like brazilllian steakhouse nice

one cool fact about yourself-
the first foreign (non english) word i ever learned was actually the german phrase for "you little snot nose" which my Oma taught me to say to a kid that was picking on me in daycare.
shell1981 likes this.

Last edited by NewGurl; July 13th, 2013 at 01:59 PM.
July 13th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Nerd
I'll give it a go! I try not to post too much personal info and some of the gtky's were too revealing for me at the time. Here we go with this one!

your favorite breakfast food- Right now it's rice crispies cereal. Prepregnancy probably eggo waffles

something you plan to do before baby comes- Figure out my Master's thesis topic

tv character you have/had a crush on- That dude from Criminal Minds...the black guy. I canNOT remember his name, but he is beautiful

name youd give your baby if no one else were involved in naming process- Boy: Dean Girl: Marjorie

lest favorite household chore- folding laundry

something you want to do with your kids- FTM

something you want to do without your kids- FTM

one cool fact about yourself- I love statistics and am considering going to med school

Expecting our first child in February... Team pink!
1st beta 14dpo = 150
2nd beta 18dpo = 782
3rd beta 23 dpo = 5,362
Missing my puppy, but grateful to have shared a bond with her for two years.
July 13th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
your favorite breakfast food- I don't normally eat breakfast, but lately it's been toast, it's the only thing my stomach can handle.

something you plan to do before baby comes- I'd like to get my photo albums up to date, and I'd also like to take our daughter to Disneyland for Christmas, but I'm still working on DH for that one.

tv character you have/had a crush on- None, I'm boring

name youd give your baby if no one else were involved in naming process- I love Molly for a girl, but DH hates it. I have no boy names.

lest favorite household chore- Emptying the dishwasher.

something you want to do with your kids- I'm not sure, we do everything with our daughter, and she's still really little.

something you want to do without your kids- DH and I used to go to the shooting range, we haven't done that in a long time because we don't have a babysitter.

one cool fact about yourself- Hmm, not really sure. I can play the piano, I guess that's fun.

Can't wait to meet our new baby GIRL!

Never forgetting all my sweet angels: Twins 10 weeks 1/2010 Baby B 8 weeks 8/2010 Angel 5 weeks 3/2013
July 13th, 2013, 03:20 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I enjoy the GTKYs! I must've missed your first one.

your favorite breakfast food- Normally pancakes or cinnamon rolls

something you plan to do before baby comes- Hopefully pay off most of our debt

tv character you have/had a crush on- I used to have lots when i was younger but none now

name youd give your baby if no one else were involved in naming process- Oh tough one.. I can't think of any since DH and I agree on most.

least favorite household chore- Mopping the floors, that's why i rarely do it

something you want to do with your kids- Take them to disney land eventually

something you want to do without your kids- Go on a real date (which never happens)

one cool fact about yourself- Hmmm i'm pretty boring i guess..

July 13th, 2013, 05:56 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
your favorite breakfast food- oatmeal

something you plan to do before baby comes- take a vacation

tv character you have/had a crush on- I had a huge crush on Zach from Saved by the Bell

name youd give your baby if no one else were involved in naming process- Maisie...it is my grandma's name but DH hates it.

least favorite household chore- ironing...I do not iron...if it has to be ironed DH does it

something you want to do with your kids- take family vacations

one cool fact about yourself- I am a huge SciFi fan

July 13th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
your favorite breakfast food hashbrowns and sausage gravy biscuits

something you plan To do before baby comes spend as much time as possible with my other two kids

Tv character you had/have a crush on oh man you are gonna laugh but raylan from justified. I just love country boys! Lol

Name youd give your baby of nobody else was involved in the naming process girl would be Luca and boy would be Braylen.

Least favorite household chore dishes

Something you want to do with your kids lots of vacations

One cool fact about yourself ummm I can touch my tongue to my nose. Lol.

I love gtky!

Thank you so much AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggy!
July 13th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Veteran
your favorite breakfast food- I am not a breakfast person, but since I am pregnant I am eating more fruit in the morning. Most things still make me nauseated.

something you plan to do before baby comes- Get my oldest to do more things by herself. I have babied her for so many years. I hate to see them grow up.

tv character you have/had a crush on- Preggo brain right now but there are a ton. Let me think.

name youd give your baby if no one else were involved in naming process- There are lots

lest favorite household chore- cleaning the bathrooms.

something you want to do with your kids- Go to Disney

something you want to do without your kids-

one cool fact about yourself- I was born in Germany (but only b/c I was a military brat).

Christy~Mom to Hailey 11-12-04, Julie 9-10-09 and Collin 1-22-14

July 14th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Veteran
your favorite breakfast food- Right now, over medium eggs are a staple for me (protein!), but sausage links and bacon sound soooo good. I am not normally a breakfast person

something you plan to do before baby comes- Stop working, but prob right before. lol

tv character you have/had a crush on- Taye Diggs (yum!), he plays Sam on private practice

name youd give your baby if no one else were involved in naming process-My kids and I love the name Josiah for a boy, dh does not.

lest favorite household chore-any of them, but laundry the most

something you want to do with your kids-disney world

something you want to do without your kids-disney world...lol...or maybe just sleep (we bed share).

one cool fact about yourself- All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was a Mommy.

July 14th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Favourite breakfast food- pain au chocolat!! Or any breakfast pastry. Favourite one since pregnant is watermelon mmmmm

Something I plan to do before the baby arrives- move to a bigger house

Someone I've had a crush on- Johnny depp, Ryan Philippe ( I thought I would do from film cos we have different soaps etc in the the UK)

Name I would give the baby if no one else was involved, boy Isaac Lucas, girl Amelia rose.

Least favourite household chore- cleaning the toilet! Omg sometimes it's so bad having 3 boys.

Something you want to do with the kids, Disney!!!

Something you want to do without the kids- I would love to go to somewhere like the Maldives with dh and stay in one of those luxury huts that is right on the sea And drink cocktails all day and have massages ( that would be so great!!)

One cool fact about myself.. can't really think of anything sorry guys...

[/url]
July 14th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
your favorite breakfast food- bacon and egg breakfast sandwiches

something you plan to do before baby comes- finish Lily's baby book lol. I have a lot of the stuff for it, I just haven't put it together yet.

tv character you have/had a crush on- to many to list over the years lol

name youd give your baby if no one else were involved in naming process- haven't really thought of one yet.. We're gonna wait until we know the gender to seriously talk about names

lest favorite household chore- dishes!! Oh my gosh.. I hate doing the dishes. I would so rather scrub our toilets lol. With morning sickness, the nasty food smells make me puke.

something you want to do with your kids- uh.. Go to sea world and disneyland. I'd like to go before this baby is born though then go again to both parks in a couple years when this baby is old enough to enjoy it. Amusement parks were about once in a life time events for me growing up. I want our kids to get to go at once every few years at least instead of once every 10 lol.

something you want to do without your kids- I'm happy just going on date nights to a nice dinner and/or movie with DH.

one cool fact about yourself- I'm working on becoming a professional photographer

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

July 14th, 2013, 07:13 PM
caliroo34's Avatar Super Mommy
your favorite breakfast food-I cycle through breakfast foods. One I LOVE this week, I'll hate the next. But overall, cereal I guess

something you plan to do before baby comes-I'd LIKE to go camping. I've wanted to go since I got here and this will be our last chance without a baby!

tv character you have/had a crush on- Alcide from True Blood. I went to The Scream Awards a couple years ago and Joe Manganiello was RIGHT THERE and I had to restrain myself from pouncing on him.

name youd give your baby if no one else were involved in naming process-Cheyenne for a girl, not sure for a boy

lest favorite household chore-mopping. That's why I do it so little.

something you want to do with your kids-In the future I guess we're talking? Take them back to *my* home and have them spend time with my family

something you want to do without your kids- Date nights with OH. We WILL make time for them.

one cool fact about yourself- I grew up in "the hood" but you'd most likely not know it talking to me now.

July 15th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
your favorite breakfast food- This one's hard... I LOVE breakfast food. Lately, I've been craving chocolate frosted cake donuts.

something you plan to do before baby comes- I'm a speech coach and I want my whole team to be ready for competition before the season starts in January... that way I won't have to worry about them, I can focus on getting ready for baby!

tv character you have/had a crush on- Dr. Derek Shepard... I'd let him do brain surgery on me any day...

name youd give your baby if no one else were involved in naming process- I have no idea...

lest favorite household chore- taking out the trash, doing dishes

something you want to do with your kids- ftm

something you want to do without your kids- ftm

one cool fact about yourself- My DH & I have four chickens. Two bantams (one hen, one rooster), an australorp rooster (we're trying to sell him... so let me know if you need a rooster!), and a Rhode Island Red (probably a rooster, maybe a hen... it's hard to tell right now...)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search