Summer Cold

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Veteran
Aaacckk, I feel awful Not much to take either, yuck. Called in sick to work tonight, hopefully some rest will help...anyone else getting a summer cold...i really don't think they should exist in the summer!!! Lol!!
July 13th, 2013, 03:05 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I do feel like i might be coming down with something myself, i have a slight cough and sore throat. Being sick while pregnant is the worst. Feel better soon!

July 13th, 2013, 04:49 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
I had a cold a few weeks ago, like two weeks after I found out I was pregnant. It happened to hit the same day as my nausea. It was miserable and took longer than usual to fight off. I hope you're feeling better soon!

July 14th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh no! I hope you feel better quickly!!

[/url]
July 14th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Nerd
That's funny bc I was just thinking that I felt like I had a cold. I guess colds can survive the summertime. My ears are plugged, nose is stuffy, and I have yucky stuff draining down the back of my throat. I'm hoping that both of us get over this bug quickly.

Expecting our first child in February... Team pink!
1st beta 14dpo = 150
2nd beta 18dpo = 782
3rd beta 23 dpo = 5,362
Missing my puppy, but grateful to have shared a bond with her for two years.
July 14th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Veteran
And now my 2 year old has got it, up every 2 hours last night....thanks everyone! I hope we all feel better soon!
July 14th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yikes! I had colds on and off the entire pregnancy with Lily. Most of my pregnancy with her landed in fall and early winter before it gets super cold here. I was getting over one when I had her. Sneezing and coughing after a csection is not something I recommend lol. I hope you ladies feel better soon!

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search