Finally got it scheduled!

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MummytoB
  • 1 Post By Kalia20
  • 1 Post By caliroo34

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Amazing Mommy
FINALLY! My anatomy/gender ultrasound got scheduled today for October 10th. Geez that seems SO far away from now.

BUT I had a great appointment today. Baby's heartbeat sounded great, no change in my weight yet, my blood pressure has remained low AND I got to discuss something I've been fearing lately. I don't want them to let me go farther than 39 weeks, I was induced with DS at 39 weeks because of the pre eclampsia. I just feel like letting me go farther than 39 weeks would be setting me and baby up for disaster. I was in rough shape when they induced me with DS. I had severe edema, my BP was outta control, my kidneys and liver were starting to fail etc. At least I was able to get him to full term and healthy, though.
She said even if my blood pressure is stable and cooperates, they will NOT let me go farther than 39 weeks UNLESS they feel like inducing me would result in a c-section. C-section or not, I don't care as long as baby stays safe. That's my main concern. Hopefully I can make it to full term with baby without crazy stuff happening!
UncetainMommy likes this.
September 12th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have low blood pressure too, the dizziness sucks :/ Dont like the blackouts thankfully they seem to keep away now.....

Keeping fingers crossed for you that everything will go well for you and you are totally right, the most important thing is a healthy baby at the end Glad you have a doctor that listens to your concerns, thats a good doctor, too many are rush, rush, rush.
MummytoB likes this.

September 12th, 2013, 08:31 PM
caliroo34's Avatar Super Mommy
I have mine on the 10th too It does seem so so far away! Can't wait to see baby again.
MummytoB likes this.

September 13th, 2013, 06:00 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for getting your gender ultrasound scheduled.

And glad your dr agreed to induce at 39 weeks. My dr will induce at 39 weeks if that is what you want to do also.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search