Baby registers?

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By NewGurl

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2013, 05:13 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you started a baby registery yet? If yes where did you register? If no do you plan on registering? Where will you register?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
September 14th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Veteran
I havent started one yet, but we will be registering at Target and maybe Buy Buy Baby.
Due Feb 15, 2014 with baby #5
Scheduled C-section on Feb 8, 2014

September 14th, 2013, 05:28 AM
MrsJones's Avatar Veteran
We will register at Target and Babies R Us as those are really our main options here. We will probably wait another month or 2 to register.

September 14th, 2013, 05:52 AM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
amazon. started it as soon as i found out lol for us its really just a shopping list but ill link it to my FB later on just incase family wants to send something. i love to make amazon lists its retail therapy without the money.
MummytoB and JewJewB like this.

September 14th, 2013, 06:58 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We created ours on amazon...our little one will be the first grandbaby on both sides and we were already being asked what we wanted/needed...so we started our registry last week. We might register at baby's r us later.

Last edited by denalibear; September 14th, 2013 at 07:02 AM.
September 14th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Amazing Mommy
DH said something about registries but I told him it's very likely no one will buy anything from our registries since the majority of people in our families only do baby showers/gift giving for the first baby. I didn't do a registry with DS but we still got gifts when everyone came to see him after he was born.

Since DH insisted, I made a registry at Target and on Amazon. I haven't put much on there since we don't know the sex and besides, we'll be buying the bigger things we need.

If someone wants to buy something for baby, it'll be appreciated no matter what it is so they can pick whatever they want really without looking at a registry list.
September 15th, 2013, 02:11 AM
caliroo34's Avatar Super Mommy
I've started one at Target. My best friend who is throwing my baby shower requested I make one, so I did.

September 15th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Veteran
I haven't done one yet but I am planning on it. I will probably register at Target and Amazon.
September 16th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Veteran
Target and wal mart. Registering is soooo fun and I've already received a couple gifts!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search