So tired

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 27th, 2013, 06:18 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anybody else really really tired? I don't remember being this tired with either of my other pregnancies. I guess since this time I am working full time plus I have 2 little boys to take care of it making me so tired. I'm hoping that I can get some sleep this weekend.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
September 27th, 2013, 06:28 AM
tlp2214's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm EXHAUSTED! I'm working part time and going to school full time and I just wanna sleep all of the time. I just finished finals for the quarter this week and I have a week off of school, but I need to work those days to get some extra money. Yesterday I came home from school and slept for like 4 hours and then went for a walk and went right back to sleep. I keep thinking something is wrong but I guess my body has just never worked so hard!
September 27th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Up until recently, I had no energy no matter how much sleep I got. I seem to be out of that phase for now. I don't work, I'm a stay at home mom.

This morning, I'm miserably tired. I woke up waaaaay too early this morning from a Charlie horse in my foot and couldn't go back to sleep. DH was just leaving for work. I even got my usual weird spell of dry heaves first thing this morning after not getting that for days. I seem to get that way if I wake up too early and can't go back to sleep right away.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

September 27th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Amazing Mommy
Some days I'm full of energy, some days I feel like I can't move. This morning was one of those "I just can't move". I woke up asked DH what time it was, it was 6am, I made sure DS got up, dressed and ready for school. Then my body was like "yeah right, it's not time to get up mofo, lay back down" so I got DH to take DS to school while I went back to sleep.
September 27th, 2013, 08:40 AM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm tired all the time. Even though it's been awhile, this is the one thing i remember being horrible with both of my previous pregnancies too.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
September 27th, 2013, 08:49 AM
rnholly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm tired but it's because of not sleeping at night. However our new bed arrived yesterday and I slept better last night, here's hoping it helps!!
September 27th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Elessara's Avatar Clueless first time mommy
I could totally go for a nap right now. Zzzzzz

September 29th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Veteran
Depends on the day. Most days I'm feeling pretty good, even despite getting bad sleep EVERY night due to peeing/discomfort/nightmares.

But I woke up so tired today, even after a good sleep, and it's 4:15 pm here and I'm still zonked....
September 29th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Jibby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm tired and sleep like crap. I'm OVER waking up at 5am. :-(

September 29th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Veteran
I'm beat and have been sleeping horribly. I toss and turn all night. I also don't recall being this exhausted with my two previous pregnancies. I'm assuming the chore of caring for them and everything else on my place is contributing to me feeling this way.
September 30th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Debating a nap all morning. I keep reminding myself it's not as bad as last time, Im physically able to sit up without being wiped on my *** gasping for air all day. Last time it was not normal, but according to OB it was :/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search