Dreams

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2013, 12:04 PM
tlp2214's Avatar Super Mommy
I know pregnancy causes weird dreams, but last night I dreamed about my baby's father. He was actually being loving, and his hands were on my belly, feeling her kick. I felt soo whole and happy! Then, after waking up and falling back asleep, I dreamed we were in a different scenario and he was being forceful with me, in an intimate manner, and I told him how much he has hurt me and that I can't love him anymore, because he pushed me to be someone/do things I didn't want to do, and always knew how to hurt me purposefully. I woke up feeling empowered, and today hasn't been like the previous days, where I am just feeling so down because our relationship has completely failed and he isn't there through this.

I guess this was my brain trying to show me that even though I want him to be this good person (feeling my baby kick), he's really just always gonna be that bad person. I don't know why it came now, but I'm glad I had these dreams, because I am feeling so good because of them. I know I have great things coming even though he has tried to ruin them.

Anyone else have dreams that just put everything into place for you?

October 4th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I remember hering pregnancy drems can be very intense, thts true for me.

My "A" key keeps sticking bad nd it's driving me nuts, sorry

October 6th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Veteran
lol Kalia

I've had some crazy vivid dreams. Some were TERRIFYING and downright gruesome. Being chased, attacked, dead bloody bodies strewn everywhere ugh!

Also had some about my husband leaving me or cheating on me, though I have zero reason to think he would do that in real life. Our relationship is, knock on wood, very good and strong.

Last night I had a dream I was in a candy store, but not just any candy store - it was HUGE! And I remember feeling so free in that store, like I could just eat whatever I wanted. I had cookies, and gummy things, and lots of chocolate. I swear I could taste what I was dreaming It was awesome.
October 6th, 2013, 12:33 PM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I keep dreaming that we end up in really stupid situations like things we whould never actually do and then instead of getting our selves out of the situation we are just standing there arguing about what to do as everything falls apart around us.

like I dreamed we caught the apt on fire and we were littleraly just standing in the middle of it as everything was going up in flames argueing first about who started the fire and then about which items were more important to save. *facepalm*

October 6th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Veteran
Ok no laughing or anything but dreamt last night that I was making out with a girl. I don't know this person and was uncomfortable in my dream doing this as well. I remember thinking she kissed to softly. I am not interested in girls at all (I am ok with people who are interested in the same sex) and woke up feeling wierd. I told my DH and all he said was "really?" Anyway super wierd but I too have been having wierd dreams. I have had one where I dreamt my DH was cheating even though I know he isn't.
October 6th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
During the first trimester, I had some pretty terrifying dreams.

Now, I either have sexy dreams or food dreams. I either wake up wanting sex or sweets.

During my nap today, I dreamt about pumpkin cheesecake rice krispie treats. WHAT THE HECK ARE THOSE?!?!
October 6th, 2013, 06:22 PM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImALittleTeaPot View Post

During my nap today, I dreamt about pumpkin cheesecake rice krispie treats. WHAT THE HECK ARE THOSE?!?!
technically I dont think they exist but that sounds amazing........you could make these pumpkin pie rice crisppys Sallys Baking Addiction Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispie Treats. » Sallys Baking Addiction and instead of topping them with nasty Halloween candy top them with cheesecake like these gramcraker rice crispieys Mallow and Co.: Cheesecake Rice Krispies mmmmmmm I may have a sweets issue tonight lol. oh or you chould make little chesse cake bits and mix it directly into the crispys durring the final combination step.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search