Wednesday W's

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 9th, 2013, 07:25 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many loads of laundry do you WASH each week?
Are there any shows you are addicted to WATCHING?
Do you like WATERMELONS?
What shoes are you WEARING right now?
Can you WIGGLE both of your eyebrows individually?

How many loads of laundry do you WASH each week? I think I wash around 7 loads. I feel like I am always washing clothes.
Are there any shows you are addicted to WATCHING? Survivor. I never miss it.
Do you like WATERMELONS? I love watermelon
What shoes are you WEARING right now? flip flops
Can you WIGGLE both of your eyebrows individually? No

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 9th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Super Mommy
How many loads of laundry do you WASH each week? We go to the laundry mat once every two to three weeks, we tend to do about eight loads of laundry at a time.

Are there any shows you are addicted to WATCHING? Not really, although we do make sure to catch up on Raising Hope and Walking Dead when ever Netflix gets new episodes.

Do you like WATERMELONS? I don't like any melons. They're all icky and bland and overly sweet.

What shoes are you WEARING right now? I'm barefoot atm.

Can you WIGGLE both of your eyebrows individually? Apparently I can, who knew? Not very well though.
October 9th, 2013, 08:16 AM
OscarsPaprika's Avatar Strong proud Army wife ;)
How many loads of laundry do you WASH each week? I swear it feels like a thousand lol
Are there any shows you are addicted to WATCHING? SLEEPY HOLLOW!! and cutthroat kitchen
Do you like WATERMELONS? Their ok
What shoes are you WEARING right now? None right now
Can you WIGGLE both of your eyebrows individually? Nope only the left lol
October 9th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Veteran
I wash about 4-5 loads per week. My DH is a farmer and heavy equipment operator so he gets very dirty and I do about one load for me and one for my daughter then misc like sheets or towels etc.
I love several shows and record them so I can watch when I have a few minutes skipping commercials my very favorite though is probably Bones.
I LOVE watermelon and esp when preggo I can't get enough.
I am wearing black dress shoes with a little eel for work. Usually they are very comfy but with the pregnancy even a little heel sucks!
Yes I can wiggle my eyebrows individually.
October 9th, 2013, 10:10 AM
How many loads of laundry do you WASH each week? Approximately 5. I personally think this is alot considering it is just me and my fiance at the moment. Although I do have major OCD and anxiety issues so I have to wash all my clothes separate from his especially panties and towels/washcloths
Are there any shows you are addicted to WATCHING?Grey's Anatomy....I can't miss this show!! I also love but don't freak if I miss an episode and have to catch up....The Voice, Strike Back, Walking Dead
Do you like WATERMELONS?LOVE them but my OB says not to eat it too often because there isn't enough fiber to counteract all the natural sugar!!
What shoes are you WEARING right now? None.....currently barefoot and pregnant in my jammies! (yes I know it is 1pm, lol)
Can you WIGGLE both of your eyebrows individually? Nope
October 9th, 2013, 10:26 AM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many loads of laundry do you WASH each week? we go to the laundrymat so we dont even do clothes every week
Are there any shows you are addicted to WATCHING? i really like big bang
Do you like WATERMELONS? duh
What shoes are you WEARING right now? the invisible kind im barefoot
Can you WIGGLE both of your eyebrows individually? nope

October 9th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Cheerleading/Football Mom
How many loads of laundry do you WASH each week? Several, with five kids already, we are constantly doing laundry.
Are there any shows you are addicted to WATCHING? Duck Dynasty, The Voice, WWE Wrestling, Lizard Lick...... LOL.
Do you like WATERMELONS? NO!!! Gross!
What shoes are you WEARING right now? Sneakers
Can you WIGGLE both of your eyebrows individually? Nope
October 10th, 2013, 08:02 AM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many loads of laundry do you WASH each week? Probably about 10. My husband changes a lot though.
Are there any shows you are addicted to WATCHING? Old sitcoms like King of Queens, Roseanne. Oh, and my weakness is Teen Mom. Yep, I'm 35.
Do you like WATERMELONS? Not really
What shoes are you WEARING right now? Flip flop sandals. GREAT work attire, lol.
Can you WIGGLE both of your eyebrows individually? Nope.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search