oh the joys of being invaded

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By melissalaw
  • 1 Post By Kalia20
  • 1 Post By callista83
  • 2 Post By sarha81

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2013, 12:41 PM
sarha81's Avatar First-time Mommy to Jake
What are your latest pregnancy symptoms?

Last night, I ate a bowl of cereal and involuntarily threw it back up in my mouth.
I bought TUMS and MYLANTA that I carry around with me at all times.
I broke out my underwear for this lovely occasion - it's large, it's cotton and it's the only thing that now covers my ever-expanding butt.

anyone else want to join my pity party???
October 23rd, 2013, 12:57 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh I broke out the granny panties because my rear end is expanding and my binkini's just don't cut it anymore.

I'm still getting sick in the morning and threw up this morning right after I got out of the shower.

And I've had the worst heartburn of my life. I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital it hurt so bad.

I'm having my own little pity party so I'll join yours, but I know in approx 18 weeks it will all be worth it!!
callista83 and sarha81 like this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 23rd, 2013, 03:28 PM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Id love to be able to cough or sneeze without having to squeeze my legs together real tight. Going through liners and underware like crazy. Didnt have this last time!! The always having no energy thing is killing me too
sarha81 likes this.

October 23rd, 2013, 03:56 PM
OscarsPaprika's Avatar Strong proud Army wife ;)
Same here on the energy, I'm always exhausted, unless it's bedtime then I magically wake up just enough to not be able to sleep forever. I'm tired of the emotional mess too oh man that sucks. Not having the undie issue yet, but I feel it coming, and I'm really tired of the anxiety. How many more weeks?!
Debra, proud Army wife to Jesse since February 2011, even Prouder Mommy to Nikolai since February 2011 induction at 36w with pre-e 5lbs and Cassidy born at 33 weeks 2 days at 3lbs 10oz December 2013, natural birth 11 days after PPROM and chorioamnioitis!!
Always remembering our 8 angels (2007-2012)
October 23rd, 2013, 05:41 PM
Formerly ConnorMorgan
I got a prescription for the heartburn, it's just every once in a while right now but I know it gets worse later, on, always has for me.

My RLS is freaking annoying but I'm used to that.

The one that's new and annoying right now is back pain. I know I've had back pain while pregnant before but not daily. My lower back always hurts almost and at least once a week is gets worse and migrates up to my mid/upper back. My whole pelvic area hurts too, feels like baby is 15lbs, not 1lb sitting down on me.
melissalaw likes this.

My Beautiful Children
Morgan - Jan 2006
Alastrin - Apr 2007

Liam - Mar 2011
Aria - Feb 2014
October 24th, 2013, 05:40 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh I totally forgot my back pain. I get my heating pad out at night and put it on my back while I watch TV. Oh the joys of pregnancy!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 24th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Super Mommy
I get dizzy every where. Can't go to the store alone because every single time I feel like fainting at the register. Doesn't matter how long or short the trip was standing there while our stuff gets rung up just makes me feel faint.

I'm so congested that I keep getting headaches from it.

I'm even more near sited than normal.

Beef, all the beef gives me heart burn. I also crave all the beef.

My hips hurt more than normal and more easily than normal. I keep getting this one muscle or tendon right near my groin that feels like someone has stabbed flamy, rusty knives into it.
October 24th, 2013, 08:59 AM
sarha81's Avatar First-time Mommy to Jake
lol, thanks ladies. misery loves company :-)
smsturner and melissalaw like this.
October 24th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My incision area from my csection is sore again. Feels about like it did 3 weeks after, which is comparable to feeling like I did too many crunches. I get shooting pains starting at my ham strings and shooting up to my cervix. For some reason, rolling over in bed makes that pain way worse. Sometimes I think my hips are just gonna drop right out of my pelvis and they pop all weird, especially after a busy day.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

October 24th, 2013, 11:15 AM
tlp2214's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalaw View Post
Oh I totally forgot my back pain. I get my heating pad out at night and put it on my back while I watch TV. Oh the joys of pregnancy!!
I'm the same! By the end of the day I am looking forward to a hot shower and sitting on my heating pad! Lol.

October 24th, 2013, 09:26 PM
victoria0294's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ill join the pity party!

I have the worst acne I've ever had in my life- luckily it's not my face, but my back, chest and neck are awful! I'm afraid it's going to scar!

I have to pee all the time. And then I pee, and 10 minutes later have to pee again.

Since I'm home on modified bed rest, I have plenty of time on my hands to be paranoid about every ache/pain/discomfort I have and google it- then of course think the worst.

I've been so emotional lately. I'm not one to cry over things, but the last few days I'll just bawl my eyes out. Yesterday morning I told DH I've been craving Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza. I didn't ask him to get it for dinner, but he instead came home with a frozen pizza. I cried lol. I didn't tell DH why of course, but I thought to myself why couldn't he have just gotten the pizza I really wanted if he was going to do pizza for dinner anyways? Lol so silly, I know! Plus I was worrying about anything and everything yesterday, so the pizza put me over the edge.

I miss being able to lay on my back. I went to the dentist for a cleaning today and had to lay on my left side a few times until I felt better because I almost passed out!

I miss being able to eat and not check to make sure it's pasteurized etc. I miss deli meat (I don't want to heat it up, I want it cold!) I miss diet Pepsi. I could go for a glass of wine.

But I know it will all be worth it! Just a few more months until I meet my girls

expecting identical twin girls!!
October 24th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Jibby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My skin is SO gross. That's been so hard. I used to have strangers ask me what foundation I wore while bare faced. Now I'm 13 again. Ugh.

Also...my feet are KILLING ME. I woke up feeling like I ran miles. My hips and back hurt. My first trimester exhaustion is back. I have zero energy to do anything...be social, clean my house...

October 24th, 2013, 11:02 PM
Veteran
I am still suffering from the lightening cervix. And sciatica on the left. I eat tums like candy. I can't wait for Feb 4th!!!
October 25th, 2013, 06:34 AM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'd have to say the worst part for me is my emotions and anxiety. I'm terrible. And I got so much worse on bedrest. I was sooo depressed and angry all the time. I'm feeling a little better this week, but honestly, I am being a nutcase. And I know it, but can't help it, which is the worst. I've been crying at least once a day for the last 3 or 4 weeks, for things that really are silly, but then i jack them up in my head to be huge and horrible.
I just want to feel sane again!! And not cry all the time.

And to make it worse, I'm supposed to start stepping down my meds to get ready for the third trimester, but I know when I do, i will actually seriously be insane with the anxiety and depression. I don't know how anyone is going to live with me, or how I'm going to get work done. So that's causing me to be MORE anxious!

If I could get rid of that, I'd be doing ok.

I have the minor hip and lower back pain, but now that my appendix is gone, the nausea is gone, and i don't have pains in my side anymore (i thought it was round ligament stretching...). So I just really really need to work on this mental stuff.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
October 26th, 2013, 02:05 AM
Cheerleading/Football Mom
Mine biggest complaint is exhaustion. I can sleep all day long and then after an hour or two of being up I feel like I have ran a marathon! My cravings come and go, its more like a sudden urge to eat this or that. My belly is now getting bigger and more uncomfortable with trying to lean over and tie my shoes, or shave my legs. But all in all I can't complain to much. Oh and I am moodier and more teary eyes these days.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search