Appt tomorrow and just fell down my darn stairs

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2013, 10:42 PM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I was walking down my stairs to come type a post for you guys letting you know I'm heading to sit down with the cardiologist tomorrow to find out exactly what's going on with my sons and what our options are. Well low and behold I get to the bottom set of stairs and my bare foot slipped on the carpet and down I went on my butt sliding down the remainder stairs. My groin hurts a but and is sore so now I'm worried. The last thing anyone wanted was this baby coming early due to his heart. I am not sure what to do now. He is moving and for the most part I feel ok but I do have some pain under my tummy and in the groin area. I am seriously behind in school work and planned to catch up tonight but now I'm not certain if I need to go to the darn emergency room. I'm not really having any cramps or contractions and there is no bleeding. So maybe I should just lie down for a bit and make sure things don't start to go bad before I panic. I may take a hot shower and see if I can ease the soreness in my lower parts. My oldest is so worried. He saw it happened and came rushing to help me and then ran to get my husband. He is such a sweet kid. Anyway, I'll update you guys on everything, how I'm feeling as well as the appt tomorrow. I'm trying not to freak out and worry. Reality is that as long as I don't get news there's nothing they can do for him then I won't worry. I just need to know they can help my son. And even they claim they can't I won't stop until I find someone who will try. So I'm going in with nothing but positive vibes regardless how bad his heart is. Will update tomorrow after my appt at 2 o'clock.

October 24th, 2013, 11:00 PM
OscarsPaprika's Avatar Strong proud Army wife ;)
Oh man I'm so sorry about you falling, that really sucks.. at least there doesn't seem to be anything happening right now, so I'll add that it stays that way to my prayers for you tonight I really admire your devotion to finding someone to help your baby, you are seriously strong and hearing you gives me misty eyes. You're a wonderful Mom. I will cross everything I have for a good appointment for you tomorrow, the churches I work with have been praying too, there's a lot of love and faith for you guys I really wish I could do more for you, but you're always thought about and prayed for.
****big huge hugs**** and keep those positive vibes going! Your little fighter knows and feels them
Debra, proud Army wife to Jesse since February 2011, even Prouder Mommy to Nikolai since February 2011 induction at 36w with pre-e 5lbs and Cassidy born at 33 weeks 2 days at 3lbs 10oz December 2013, natural birth 11 days after PPROM and chorioamnioitis!!
Always remembering our 8 angels (2007-2012)
October 24th, 2013, 11:54 PM
Super Mommy
Oh no! I'm hoping you are okay and that your appt. goes as well as it can for you tomorrow. I've been saying prayers for your little Samir and will continue to do so. Stay strong! You are an inspiration to all of us! I'll be waiting for your update...(((hugs)))

1st Beta (6/17/13 - 14 dpo) - 150
2nd Beta (6/20/13 - 17 dpo) - 622
3rd Beta (6/24/13 - 21 dpo) - 2518
4th Beta (6/27/13 - 24 dpo) - 7142
1st Ultrasound (7/1/13 - 6w0d - measuring 5w6d, 103 bpm, CRL - 2.59 mm)
2nd Ultrasound (7/9/13 - 7w1d - measuring 7w1d, 144 bpm, CRL - 10.15 mm)
3rd Ultrasound (7/26/13 - 9w4d - measuring 9w4d, 140-150 bpm, CRL - 2.8 cm)
4th Ultrasound / NT Scan (8/12/13 - 12w0d - measuring 12w6d, 142 bpm, CRL - 6.5 cm)

October 25th, 2013, 12:00 AM
Veteran
Please see my post about the miracle baby. I keep hoping for the best for you
October 25th, 2013, 12:25 AM
Thanks guys. I seem to be ok. No bleeding or serious contractions besides my BX so I think I'm fine. Samir is moving a great deal like he always does this time of night so I'm not really worried. Going to work on this school paper, drink plenty of water and eventually try and get some rest.

October 25th, 2013, 04:57 AM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar Plus 1 :)
Glad you're feeling better! Try to take it easy today, physically at least. Hoping for good news at your appt!
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

October 25th, 2013, 05:28 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my... Glad that baby is still wiggling around...
I love that positive feeling you have and that alone makes it possible for good things to happen...
Take care of yourself
October 25th, 2013, 06:32 AM
victoria0294's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry to hear about the fall, but it sounds like your son is doing just fine!
I'm praying that your appt goes well I admire the positive attitude you have, you really are inspiring.

expecting identical twin girls!!
October 25th, 2013, 08:12 AM
tlp2214's Avatar Super Mommy
Glad you seem to feel okay! Be careful!

October 25th, 2013, 08:46 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So glad you are ok. I fell right on my tummy during my last pregnancy and Jacob was fine. My dr said that your uterus protects them so Samir should be fine even if mommy is a little banged up.

I'm praying for your little guy and hope you get some answers and hopefully some reassurance today at your appointment. I'll be looking for your update. Good Luck.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 25th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Well the office called and had to reschedule my appointment. Great! So now I have to go in next Thursday, yes on Halloween, to get this appointment out the way. I'm a little irritated but whatever. That day is also my moms birthday so hopefully it turns out to be a good ay so I ca still celebrate my moms bday and also take my kids out trick-or-treating.

October 25th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Formerly ConnorMorgan
Sorry to heard you fell, always use a railing! Glad baby seems to be okay. Sucks that they moved your appt again, that would irritate the h&*$ out of me!

My Beautiful Children
Morgan - Jan 2006
Alastrin - Apr 2007

Liam - Mar 2011
Aria - Feb 2014
October 25th, 2013, 05:04 PM
OscarsPaprika's Avatar Strong proud Army wife ;)
That sucks they rescheduled you especially to then. :/ hopefully it'll still be a good day for you ::hugs:: I hope you're feeling better after your fall today!
Debra, proud Army wife to Jesse since February 2011, even Prouder Mommy to Nikolai since February 2011 induction at 36w with pre-e 5lbs and Cassidy born at 33 weeks 2 days at 3lbs 10oz December 2013, natural birth 11 days after PPROM and chorioamnioitis!!
Always remembering our 8 angels (2007-2012)
October 26th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Feeling great guys thanks. Just tired. Not bummed by the appt change. It will all be fine I'm sure. I really have faith that things will be ok even though the situation isn't good. Luckily I wasn't too sore yesterday after my fall. I have been extra careful to hold on to the rail coming down. Of course when I fell I was NOT holding on. In fact I had my phone in one hand and a cup in the other lol. I was not thinking at all. Safety first though. I will let you all know how things go next week. I have been so swamped with school work that I keep forgetting to post the last pics of baby that I got. I am going to try and fit that in today or tomorrow.

October 28th, 2013, 07:49 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry the appointment got moved but glad that you seem to be doing ok. So glad that you have faith that everything will eventually be ok. I'm praying that next Thursday goes ok for you.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search