Monday Makeup

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 28th, 2013, 07:08 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How often Do you wear makeup?
If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? (Sandwich, quart, gallon, grocery bag, small trash bag, or large trash bag)
How long does it take you to do your make-up?

How often Do you wear makeup? I wear it every weekday to work and if we are going out on the weekends I will put it on. If we just hang around the house on the weekends I don't usually put any on.
If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? (Sandwich, quart, gallon, grocery bag, small trash bag, or large trash bag) I don't have alot of makeup. I could probably put all mine in a quart size bag.
How long does it take you to do your make-up? It takes about 10 minutes for me to put it on.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 28th, 2013, 07:15 AM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How often Do you wear makeup? Generally, I wear it to work on the weekdays. Or I put it on at work. I usually only wear cover up and blush.
If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? (Sandwich, quart, gallon, grocery bag, small trash bag, or large trash bag) A sandwich bag. Not big into makeup.
How long does it take you to do your make-up? 5 minutes? Maybe.

October 28th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Elessara's Avatar Clueless first time mommy
How often Do you wear makeup? I don't except for certain costumes and such.
If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? I own a small stash of halloween / costume type makeup (Mostly just lipsticks, nail polishes, and eye shadows) that I'm sure would fit in a sandwhich bag.
How long does it take you to do your make-up? As I almost never were make-up, I'm not practiced at it so depending on what I'm doing it can vary vastly.

October 28th, 2013, 08:11 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How often Do you wear makeup?
everyday... but it's very neutral unless I go to an event... I wear it mostly to cover up birthmarks that I can't stand.

If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? alittle more then a quart but less then a gallon...

How long does it take you to do your make-up? about 10-15 minutes... longer if I'm really getting decked out with false eyelashes and all...
October 28th, 2013, 08:25 AM
tlp2214's Avatar Super Mommy
Ha..makeup.. what is that?

How often Do you wear makeup? Since I've been pregnant, I rarely wear it honestly. I was too sick, now I'm too achy and I just don't really care. I will wear it if I'm going out to dinner with family or if I'm going to do something special or fun (rarely). I just don't care these days! I know I look so pale and tired but most of the time it just doesn't cross my mind to look pretty anymore.

If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? (Sandwich, quart, gallon, grocery bag, small trash bag, or large trash bag) Probably a quart...I have a small makeup bag that I have my eyeliners and eyeshadows in. I don't do mascara at all, never have. I don't wear a lot of stuff on my face bc I don't want to break out worse. Just some dust powder and thats about it!

How long does it take you to do your make-up? About 5 minutes. Lotion, maybe some powder, and then some eyeliner and shadow.

October 28th, 2013, 09:59 AM
OscarsPaprika's Avatar Strong proud Army wife ;)
I don't wear it often at all. Sometimes I feel like looking nice, sometimes I have these stupid military family meetings to go to I'll put it on there, always when dh and I go out but we haven't gone on a date in almost 2 years now so..
It would probably take less than a sandwich bag. I use bare minerals, mascara, and liner it's no than 6 containers.
Less than 10 minutes
Debra, proud Army wife to Jesse since February 2011, even Prouder Mommy to Nikolai since February 2011 induction at 36w with pre-e 5lbs and Cassidy born at 33 weeks 2 days at 3lbs 10oz December 2013, natural birth 11 days after PPROM and chorioamnioitis!!
Always remembering our 8 angels (2007-2012)
October 28th, 2013, 10:02 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
How often Do you wear makeup? Sometimes. If ds is still sleeping when I get out the shower then I'll put some on. Usually I don't have time
If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? (Sandwich, quart, gallon, grocery bag, small trash bag, or large trash bag) sandwich bag, I don't have much at all. Face powder, eye shadow, eye liner and that's it. Never wear lipstick.
How long does it take you to do your make-up? Less than 5 minutes.

October 28th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How often Do you wear makeup? I usually wear it on Sundays for church and Tuesdays for Bible study. I only wear eye liner and mascara nothing else.
If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? (Sandwich, quart, gallon, grocery bag, small trash bag, or large trash bag) Mine would easily fit in a sandwich bag
How long does it take you to do your make-up? About five minutes or less as long I am not interrupted by DS or DH.

October 28th, 2013, 06:10 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How often do i wear makeup? I wear it on the weekdays for work....just powder, eyeliner, lipbalm, and mascara.

If I put all the makeup I own in a bag....it would probably be a little more than a quart bag b/c I own a ton of lip balms.

How long does it take to put on....about 5 minutes

October 28th, 2013, 08:54 PM
caliroo34's Avatar Super Mommy
How often Do you wear makeup? On work days I wear very basic makeup. On weekdays I don't work I usually don't wear any. If I go out with my SO on weekends I'll wear more.

If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? Probably a gallon.

How long does it take you to do your make-up? At the most-15 minutes. Most days-5.

October 29th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Super Mommy
How often Do you wear makeup? Daily. Just BB cream if staying in and foundation, powder, blush, mascara and lip gloss if going out.
If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? Quart (Sandwich, quart, gallon, grocery bag, small trash bag, or large trash bag)
How long does it take you to do your make-up? 5 minutes or so

1st Beta (6/17/13 - 14 dpo) - 150
2nd Beta (6/20/13 - 17 dpo) - 622
3rd Beta (6/24/13 - 21 dpo) - 2518
4th Beta (6/27/13 - 24 dpo) - 7142
1st Ultrasound (7/1/13 - 6w0d - measuring 5w6d, 103 bpm, CRL - 2.59 mm)
2nd Ultrasound (7/9/13 - 7w1d - measuring 7w1d, 144 bpm, CRL - 10.15 mm)
3rd Ultrasound (7/26/13 - 9w4d - measuring 9w4d, 140-150 bpm, CRL - 2.8 cm)
4th Ultrasound / NT Scan (8/12/13 - 12w0d - measuring 12w6d, 142 bpm, CRL - 6.5 cm)

October 29th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Veteran
How often Do you wear makeup? Almost 5 days a week - for work or to go out.

If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? (Sandwich, quart, gallon, grocery bag, small trash bag, or large trash bag)
Probably just a sandwich bag -- though because of the brushes it may be a quart size. I only wear powder, blush, eyeshadow, eye liner and occasionally mascara. But the brushes are bulky.

How long does it take you to do your make-up? - about 5-7 minutes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search