Your Hair?

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 28th, 2013, 10:02 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How is your hair growing lately?

Are you growing hear in any unwanted spots?

If you have BTDT have you grown unwanted hair in your last pregnancies?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 28th, 2013, 10:15 AM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes. I always get weird random hairs on my breasts. Have no clue why. And just while pregnant. Not like a furry man chest, but just a few random ones lol

This time around i have a few strays that grew on my chin too. Yuck.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
October 28th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Super Mommy
How is your hair growing lately? Thick and fast and extra greasy.

Are you growing hear in any unwanted spots? No not yet but I'm sure it's coming.

If you have BTDT have you grown unwanted hair in your last pregnancies? Starting in month eight I grew a bit of a neck beard. Luckily it was rooted loosely enough that I could yank it out with my fingers.
October 28th, 2013, 10:21 AM
sarha81's Avatar First-time Mommy to Jake
I haven't had highlights in over 8 weeks, and yet I have no roots. I am a little freaked out by this. Why isn't my hair growing?!?! with my last pregnancies, the prenatal vitamins made my hair grow like weeds. Anyone else experiencing this?
October 28th, 2013, 10:52 AM
OscarsPaprika's Avatar Strong proud Army wife ;)
How is your hair growing lately? It's growing faster than normal, but it's falling out so much I swear I'm going bald lol it's super greasy too..bleh.

Are you growing hair in any unwanted spots? My chin is sprouting quite a few this time.. doc says it's hormones but it's gross! And the underside of my belly needs to be shaved like once a week

If you have BTDT have you grown unwanted hair in your last pregnancies? The underside of the belly, but nothing else I can remember
Debra, proud Army wife to Jesse since February 2011, even Prouder Mommy to Nikolai since February 2011 induction at 36w with pre-e 5lbs and Cassidy born at 33 weeks 2 days at 3lbs 10oz December 2013, natural birth 11 days after PPROM and chorioamnioitis!!
Always remembering our 8 angels (2007-2012)
October 28th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My hair is growing faster right now which is cool. It's not as thick as it used to be though. I am enjoying my longer hair. While pregnant with DD, it didn't get much thicker than it usually was then in heat massve post partum shed, lost a lot more than I gained and it only sort of came back. I'm not looking forward to what my hair is going to be like after this baby. I haven't been real on top of my prenatals lately though.. Maybe I should change that lol.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

October 28th, 2013, 11:07 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
How is your hair growing lately? It seems to be growing quicker on my head but very slow everywhere else, only need to shave once a week. Other than the speed its growing, it's not any different than pre pregnancy.

Are you growing hear in any unwanted spots? Not that I've noticed

If you have BTDT have you grown unwanted hair in your last pregnancy? No

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search