Emotional!!!

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By victoria0294
  • 1 Post By NewGurl
  • 1 Post By shell1981

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Cheerleading/Football Mom
I don't know what it is here lately but I can cry at the drop of a hat! Anyone else???
My kids were fighting non stop today and I busted out in tears! Hubby is away at his dads for the weekend and I've cried everytime I get on the phone with him. What is up with the emotional swing lately???
November 9th, 2013, 08:28 PM
victoria0294's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had my days like that. I just start thinking about things and worry, and just start crying. Lol just now DH and I got into a tiny stupid argument and when he left the room I cried a little. I'm not usually like this... I hate it!
But then I feel these babies moving around and I know all the sucky parts (emotional, tired, changing body, acne etc) will all be worth it!
But no- you're not alone!!
StacyNMatt likes this.

expecting identical twin girls!!
November 9th, 2013, 10:03 PM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Defiantly not alone im terrible with videos and articals to it doesnt even have to be occurring in my actual life. I cry after basicly any argument we have and even some we dont have lol.
StacyNMatt likes this.

November 10th, 2013, 01:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have days like that but I also have angry days when I'm really horrible to everyone.
StacyNMatt likes this.

[/url]
November 10th, 2013, 01:56 AM
Cheerleading/Football Mom
I can completely relate to that! There are days where hubby will just tell me to go to bed, he's got this he says. lol. Its cute but annoying to. Its even worse when you know your being irrational and yet you can't do anything about it!
November 10th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Nerd
Uh I locked myself in a bathroom stall in the library at school because I got so overwhelmed and frustrated that I couldn't finish my homework. I sobbed. I knew the hormones were totally taking over but I couldn't stop myself. It was miserable.

Most days the hormones tend to make me grumpy. I've been behind someone who wouldn't move her food up on the grocery line checkout belt and then stood at the very end (where I was waiting to put my food on there) and couldn't make up her mind if she wanted a magazine or not. I was ready to give her a piece of my mind. But that wouldn't have done any good. And really I was just mad to be inconvenienced.

Hormones!

Expecting our first child in February... Team pink!
1st beta 14dpo = 150
2nd beta 18dpo = 782
3rd beta 23 dpo = 5,362
Missing my puppy, but grateful to have shared a bond with her for two years.
November 10th, 2013, 06:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yesterday was the first day this week that I haven't broken down and sobbed. And I really don't understand why I didn't -- we were at a wedding of a good friend who's mom passed away a year ago, and all the things they did to remember and include her in the wedding was so touching... but no tears here...

However the day that I ran out of hot glue sticks for a project, I bawled for an hour.
November 10th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Nerd
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImALittleTeaPot View Post
However the day that I ran out of hot glue sticks for a project, I bawled for an hour.
It's little stories like these that let me know there is hope. I'm not actually losing my mind, I'm just pregnant!

Expecting our first child in February... Team pink!
1st beta 14dpo = 150
2nd beta 18dpo = 782
3rd beta 23 dpo = 5,362
Missing my puppy, but grateful to have shared a bond with her for two years.
November 10th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilingSam View Post
It's little stories like these that let me know there is hope. I'm not actually losing my mind, I'm just pregnant!
Well... this probably won't make you feel better... but I DO feel like I'm losing my mind!!!

I know it's just the pregnancy hormones, but I really, really hate how I can't seem to keep my cool about the little things lately. I know it's only a matter of time before I break down crying in front of students. They already think pregnancy is making me crazy... crying won't help.
November 10th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Formerly ConnorMorgan
Yes! My kids were looking forward to a birthday party at McDonalds and the day it was supposed to happen it got cancelled. My 6 year old bawled her eyes out because she's like me and doesn't do well with changes, plus she was looking forward to Mcdonalds food and the play space etc. Telling my husband that it was cancelled and she was crying, I started crying . LOL

My Beautiful Children
Morgan - Jan 2006
Alastrin - Apr 2007

Liam - Mar 2011
Aria - Feb 2014

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search