Monday Random GTKY Questions

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2013, 08:41 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1) What is your favorite band or musician? (s) if you have a few.

2) What is your favotite animal?

3) What is your favorite color? (s)

4) What is your hobby?

5) What is your favorite TV show currently?

1) What is your favorite band or musician? (s) if you have a few. I love Tim McGraw and Blake Shelton.

2) What is your favotite animal? Definitely Dog

3) What is your favorite color? (s) Yellow

4) What is your hobby? I love hiking. We just don't get to do it as much now that we have kids.

5) What is your favorite TV show currently? I love Survivor.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 11th, 2013, 09:05 AM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1) What is your favorite band or musician? (s) if you have a few. Bon Jovi is my fave forever lol

2) What is your favotite animal? Dog. Specifically, my sweet dog Joy.

3) What is your favorite color? (s) Burnt Orange

4) What is your hobby? Crochet, I like to hike and camp but hubby's not so into it so that's harder, I like to play in my garden, i cross stitch too for fun sometimes.

5) What is your favorite TV show currently? Grimm

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
November 11th, 2013, 09:35 AM
tlp2214's Avatar Super Mommy
1) What is your favorite band or musician? (s) if you have a few. Luke Bryan! I'd also have to include Blackberry Smoke, Jason Aldean, and Florida Georgia Line right now.

2) What is your favorite animal? Cats, flamingos

3) What is your favorite color? (s) Turquoise, pink

4) What is your hobby? Photography

5) What is your favorite TV show currently? How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, Raising Hope

November 11th, 2013, 09:55 AM
OscarsPaprika's Avatar Strong proud Army wife ;)
1) What is your favorite band or musician? (s) if you have a few.
Right now I'm liking Evans blue, but I like almost any rock as long as its not really heavy like slipknot

2) What is your favorite animal? Pitbulls and great danes, but pits are my first love

3) What is your favorite color? (s) green, purple, silver

4) What is your hobby? I make jewelry, sew, and I adore cooking and baking. Since having my son it's mostly cooking and baking

5) What is your favorite TV show currently? Sleepy Hollow and the walking dead! Following those, cutthroat kitchen and instant mom or big bang theory
Debra, proud Army wife to Jesse since February 2011, even Prouder Mommy to Nikolai since February 2011 induction at 36w with pre-e 5lbs and Cassidy born at 33 weeks 2 days at 3lbs 10oz December 2013, natural birth 11 days after PPROM and chorioamnioitis!!
Always remembering our 8 angels (2007-2012)
November 11th, 2013, 10:40 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
1) What is your favorite band or musician? (s) if you have a few. I like a bunch of different musician and bands. Right now I'm really in to ZZ ward, I love her.

2) What is your favotite animal? Dog

3) What is your favorite color? (s) purple

4) What is your hobby? Going to concerts, getting tattooed both of which don't happen often now that I have a child. Right now my hobby is hanging out with Frankie, going on walks and reading

5) What is your favorite TV show currently? The Walking Dead, mysteries of the museum, the neighbors, face off
November 11th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1) What is your favorite band or musician? (s) if you have a few. I'm on a Ben Folds kick right now. It's all baby and I want to listen to. I also love Avett Brothers, Mumford & Sons, and Wilco.

2) What is your favorite animal? Squirrels and penguins. Oh, and cats. I guess I should also say chickens since I have 3 of them...

3) What is your favorite color? (s) Teal and pink

4) What is your hobby? I love to cook/bake, read, and be crafty.

5) What is your favorite TV show currently? Comedy - How I Met Your Mother, Drama - Criminal Minds

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search