I've hit a wall

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Kalia20
  • 2 Post By melissalaw

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2014, 12:03 PM
tlp2214's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm 36 weeks and today I just want to cry, cry, cry.

I think I'm just exhausted, and I have been having a whole lot of pressure, BH, and back pain. I can't move around nearly enough at work and I am just taking laps to the bathroom and around the back half of the building because I can't sit still anymore.

I'm just grumpy and negative today, and nervous/scared about whats to come very soon.

I know this is something I'm gonna get over, and that I will make tomorrow a better day. I also assumed this would happen eventually, even though about 99% of the time I am in a good place.

My aunt assured me its okay, and that my body is just ready to have her and I'm ready to hold her, which are both very true! I only have a little while left to hang on and stay positive...just a little extra hard today... :/

I feel so guilty for having this negative attitude!

Anyone else feeling stuck?

January 6th, 2014, 03:08 PM
victoria0294's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is how I was yesterday!
DH was out running errands, so I was home alone. I was listening to the radio and I started bawling my eyes out for no reason. Then I went up to the girls' bedroom, and kept crying. I think it's because I'm only about 2 weeks away from meeting my girls, and there's a lot that I'm nervous about.
Then when DH got home he started an argument with me. Literally the stupidest fight in the history of fights, and I couldn't believe he was actually upset because of it. So I start bawling my eyes out again and was yelling at him and I went into the bathroom to calm down. He apologized afterward because he realized how incredibly stupid he was being. (I'll spare the details of the fight, but I literally did nothing wrong and he realized it. Don't get me wrong, he's been a very supportive DH and has done so much for me, but occasionally he can be dumb lol).
Then we're sitting watching tv and I start crying again. This time I was telling him about everything I've been worried about, and I'm so confused and don't know what to do. (Pregnancy, delivery, and TTTS worries).
I'm normally fine and don't let things get to me, and I don't cry often. But sometimes I guess we all just need a good cry!
I've been much better today though!

I hope you have a better day tomorrow

expecting identical twin girls!!
January 6th, 2014, 05:00 PM
sarha81's Avatar First-time Mommy to Jake
Yes, I hit the same darn wall. I am over being pregnant and I can't imagine FIVE WEEKS LEFT. I've started talking myself into an induction already (even tho I'm doing a vbac and induction really isn't an option). And I'm so emotional. On Saturday,I had an emotional hormonal breakdown. It took a good few hours of alone time to pull myself together. Dh had to take Ds out of the house so I could regroup.
I had this same meltdown at 39ish weeks with my son. I just cried and cried in bed because I didn't want to carry around a baby in my womb.
i'm nervous the next few weeks will bring more crying :-(
January 6th, 2014, 06:26 PM
Jibby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nah you aren't alone. I felt good today but I have at least two days a week where I feel the same.

January 6th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
third trimester is great huh
smsturner likes this.

January 6th, 2014, 11:42 PM
Veteran
Ummm ya, no doubt I am feeling the same! I am ttttttiiiirrrreeeeddd on being pregnant! I want her to hang in there until 39 weeks, and then get the show on the road!
January 7th, 2014, 05:36 AM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalia20 View Post
third trimester is great huh
Haha. Amen. I llooooovvveee being huge and pregnant!

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
January 7th, 2014, 05:42 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm close to 34 weeks and I had a pregnancy melt down... So I may have jumped the gun a little early... I was extremely exhausted New Years day. It all came out like a water fall... But then afterwards I felt so much better...
Just get it all out of your system. Hope the next day is a better day.
January 7th, 2014, 06:49 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The end of pregnancy is so hard. you are so uncomfortable and all you want is for it to be over but you want your little one to keep baking until they are ready so you are just stuck. I hope these next few weeks pass quickly for all us and soon we are all holding our healthy babies.
smsturner and tlp2214 like this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 7th, 2014, 09:52 AM
rnholly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am feeling the same way. I'll be 35 weeks Friday and I know she needs to cook longer but I am soooo miserable. Work is killing me. Since she is transverse I feel she is going to rip out my side. I am terrified of a c section. And my coworker who wasn't due until 2 weeks before me is having her baby today. Not fair!!!!
January 7th, 2014, 01:38 PM
Yap welcome to the club
January 7th, 2014, 02:46 PM
RIPcitymommaT's Avatar Veteran
Blech.

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 8th, 2014, 06:51 AM
tlp2214's Avatar Super Mommy
^lol I think that about sums it up!!!!

I'm glad I'm not alone, all you ladies!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic: