Oh the Poop

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2014, 07:01 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many times a day is your baby pooping? I had forgotten how much babies poop..lol. Seems like Christian poops every time he eats which is about ever 2 hours. We are going through diapers like crazy. I know I am changing him atleast 10 times a day. And sometimes I will change him and then bam he poops in the clean diaper. Although last night was fun, he decided to poop while I was changing him so I ended up with that nice seedy breastmilk poop all over my hands.lol.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 27th, 2014, 07:33 AM
Veteran
Girl!!
Preach to the choir!! I'm going through diapers like nobody's business!! Everyone I speak to about it tell me that's great news he's cleaning out his system but yikes! Like you I'm changing at least every two hours sometimes more. And every change is poopy even if it's only a squirt but most times it's a good amount. I try to change him as soon as he wakes because he gets upset at changes so then the milk after is our calm down time but not sure if that's great either b/c like you said BAM he soils another one while eating, so I change again. We went through the 96 pk in 2 weeks! I've been blessed to recieve many diapers from friends/family but I had no idea in was in for so much poop.
I've also got him mid change a couple time but I kinda prefer the poo that oozed out to the pee that arches and manages to shoot me everytime!
February 27th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That's exactly what's happening here too lol. It's pretty bad. Poops the very moment I change his diaper. He goes through diapers like no one's business. It's crazy! The other night he nearly projectile pooped all over me in that very moment I pulled away the old diaper. It was crazy lol. At least we know our kids plumbing works lol.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

February 27th, 2014, 03:34 PM
Formerly ConnorMorgan
LOL yup totally normal. Mine poops every feed at least as well.

My Beautiful Children
Morgan - Jan 2006
Alastrin - Apr 2007

Liam - Mar 2011
Aria - Feb 2014

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search