Body after Baby...

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 4 Post By LadyA_77
  • 1 Post By melaniek85
  • 2 Post By Noyoki
  • 1 Post By SkyBaby
  • 1 Post By callista83
  • 1 Post By kenrie
  • 1 Post By victoria0294
  • 1 Post By Kalia20
  • 1 Post By rnholly
  • 1 Post By UncetainMommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Regular
Am I the only one that is really shocked and surprised...and yes, pleased with the outcome of my post baby body? I actually like what I see! A little toning and exercise and I'll be back to fab in no time!!
February 27th, 2014, 05:18 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Me too. I love my post baby body. I'm 10lbs under pregnancy weight and my belly is almost flat, I've never had a belly that looked flat. I'm only 6 days pp but I already look better than I did before getting pregnant.
LadyA_77 likes this.

February 27th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Regular
I am pretty ok with mine..infact I like my stretch marks

The husband calls them my war paint.
LadyA_77 and kenrie like this.
February 27th, 2014, 06:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm getting used to mine lol. I have so much loose skin on my stomach now and I'm not sure how much of it will go away. My stomach is definitely much more stretched out now than I was after my daughter. I'm 3 weeks tomorrow post partum. I will say I feel like I lost weight everywhere else. Now if my super stretched out stomach skin will shrink up, I would be quite pleased lol. My scale is broken so either I need to get a new one or wait for my pp check up in a few weeks to know for sure.
LadyA_77 likes this.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

February 27th, 2014, 07:12 PM
Formerly ConnorMorgan
I like how "flat" my stomach is. I mean it sticks out but it's better than it was before I'm pretty sure. I wish I had lost more weight though but then I had engorged breasts when I weighed myself AND my legs and feet are so swollen there must be a few pounds there.
LadyA_77 likes this.

My Beautiful Children
Morgan - Jan 2006
Alastrin - Apr 2007

Liam - Mar 2011
Aria - Feb 2014
February 28th, 2014, 11:03 AM
I feel the same way! I am still about 19 lbs above my pre-pregnancy weight (I gained about 43 lbs while pregnant), but I lost so much weight so fast! I have a small stomach but I definitely don't look pregnant anymore. I expected to lose maybe 10 lbs in the first few weeks and then have to work to lose the rest, and I expected to continue to look pregnant for awhile! I am very pleased=)

Not to mention my boobs are quite a lot bigger, which makes even my stomach look pretty proportional, lol.
LadyA_77 likes this.
March 1st, 2014, 07:53 AM
victoria0294's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 6w pp now I only have 13lbs to lose to get back to my pre pregnancy weight. I know I'll get back there when I start exercising again soon!
I'm happy with how my stomach looks. It doesn't look saggy or loose or anything... Just a little bit bigger because I have to lose some weight! I also lucked out and only got a few stretch marks.

Honestly the thing about my body that I hate from pregnancy is this acne I know I've complained about it a lot , but that's because it's so awful. And it actually got worse after I had the girls! I'm not going to be able to exercise until my back clears up because it's so irritated and painful. And I gave tons and tons of dark spots left on my skin. Too bad I have to wait until march 24th to see a dermatologist, but hopefully they can give me accutane or something because this is ridiculous.
LadyA_77 likes this.

expecting identical twin girls!!
March 1st, 2014, 09:41 AM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a lot of loose skin this time around cause of the basketball I had for the last month but other than that Im ok with it. Im only 5 days PP. I'll have to exercise to get my stomach back but thats to be expected. My body would be great if I didnt have pinched nerves in my leg from the birth that makes my leg permanently numb so it's hard to walk.
LadyA_77 likes this.

March 1st, 2014, 02:10 PM
rnholly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am pretty happy so far! I fastened my pre pregnancy jeans today for the first time! They are a bit snug but my tummy is slowly getting smaller as time goes by so I'm not worried. Not sure where my weight is but since I'm EBF I eat pretty much what I want for now, I'll worry about hitting a certain number later.
LadyA_77 likes this.
March 1st, 2014, 03:44 PM
Super Mommy
I'm happy, I haven't been this skinny since high school.
LadyA_77 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search