Fussy Baby

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2014, 07:25 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does your baby have a certain time of the day where he or she is fussy every day? It seems every night between 10:00 pm and 1:00 am Christian is up and fussy. he wants to nurse alot and just wants to be held. The rest of the day he is fine and very rarely fussy so that's nice. I don't remember my other two being fussy at the same time every day.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
March 3rd, 2014, 10:38 AM
Veteran
Saturday night walker was really fussy. He screamed at the top of his lungs on and off from 9 till 1. He kept wanting more of his bottle and that was the only thing that would calm him down. He would fall asleep drinking and I could take the bottle away and he would stay asleep. I would lay him on my chest to burp him and let him sleep for about 15 mins then would try to put him down in his play pen to sleep and he would wake right back up and start screaming again. So we got no sleep Saturday night. But we found out that he had air bubbles stuck in his tummy. But that is the only night he has done that since he was born on Wednesday.
March 4th, 2014, 07:10 AM
Regular
Penelope is fussy in the evenings. Not terribly because she's a really laid back baby but just kind of squirmy and seems uncomfortable. It's usually from like 7-10/11. A bath usually helps.

March 7th, 2014, 06:28 AM
victoria0294's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes- both my girls are fussy from 8 or 9 pm until after they eat at 12 and 1 am. Which really sucks because I try to sleep from 9pm-midnight so I can do the 12/1 and 3/4 feedings so DH can get more sleep, but it just hasn't been possible. Last night I woke to Ashley screaming her head off, so I got up and DH had given Melody mommy's bliss gripe water for hiccups (which I told him not to because her tummy can't handle that brand- it doesn't need to be refrigerated but is more strong and she always spits up from it). Well Melody threw up her whole previous bottle after he gave it to her, so he was trying to clean all that up and Ashley was upset because she wanted to be held.
It was a rough night to say the least! I was peeved with DH because I specifically told him not to give her that brand! Then of course Melody was really fussy an hour before she was to eat because she's thrown up her previous bottle and was hungry!
Ugh. Hopefully tonight will be better, because I'm pooped!!

expecting identical twin girls!!
March 8th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Super Mommy
He'll just up and start crying sometime in the late afternoon, but all we've gotta do to calm him down is put his ear to a chest so he can hear a heartbeat. Ashley on the other hand, will start fussing whining and fit throwing if it even looks like mommy is going to start nursing her brother before daddy get's home in the morning.
March 9th, 2014, 03:13 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Ronin is really fussy from 9pm-11pm. All he wants to do is be held, bounced, or nursed a lot.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search