Spitting up

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2014, 07:33 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does your baby spit up much? Christian seems to spit up with every feeding. He never acts like his belly hurts but still he spits up. I talked to his dr and she said as long as he's gaining weight that she's not concerned about him spitting up. I don't remember my other two spitting up that much though.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
March 3rd, 2014, 08:15 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Ronin spits up but not often, maybe once or twice a day. It's usually only a very small amount.
March 3rd, 2014, 10:28 AM
OscarsPaprika's Avatar Strong proud Army wife ;)
Cassidy spits up at every feeding.. I'm considering switching her formula but need a written okay from a doctor first. She used to spit up when I was breastfeeding but not as much. My son was the same way before we found the right formula for him. He had a doctor that said it was silent reflux but once we got him on the right stuff he didn't at all anymore.
Debra, proud Army wife to Jesse since February 2011, even Prouder Mommy to Nikolai since February 2011 induction at 36w with pre-e 5lbs and Cassidy born at 33 weeks 2 days at 3lbs 10oz December 2013, natural birth 11 days after PPROM and chorioamnioitis!!
Always remembering our 8 angels (2007-2012)
March 3rd, 2014, 12:33 PM
*Ade*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Romen spits up after every feeding, and was just put on Zantac for reflux. It's only been the past week or so that he's spitting up, and also started becoming super fussy/cranky, sometimes inconsolable. He often will spit up even an hour after eating...

March 4th, 2014, 06:57 PM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Actually I can't believe how much Dean DOESN"T spit up. I've seen it about three times since he was born. I know my other two spit up lots more.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
March 7th, 2014, 06:16 AM
victoria0294's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My girls were spitting up more than 'normal', but we're also having other issues. They would cry/scream a lot, and cough often- a dry cough.
After many talks with the pediatrician, we switched them to Gentlease formula and both are on Zantac for reflux. They're doing better now for the most part.

Also, since my girls have reflux, I have to keep them inclined (so I hold them) for 30-45 mins after each feeding.

expecting identical twin girls!!
March 7th, 2014, 11:27 AM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This one spits up but she doesnt seem to notice. She eats lots and is gaining so not a concern. It's no longer after every feeding so it's getting better. I ate onions one night and the next day she spit up more and was a different baby so theres one food I can't eat. Thankfully it wasn't chocolate she reacted to, onions are easy to give up!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search