Where is baby sleeping?

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2014, 01:27 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Is baby sleeping in your room, in your bed, or in a room of his/her own?

Christian sleeps in our room in an arm's reach co-sleeper that I got. So he is right next to my bed but not actually in my bed. although i can just reach out and get him if I need to. makes middle of the night feeding easier.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
March 10th, 2014, 04:56 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
I have a cradle next to the bed but ronin doesn't stay asleep when he's in it. He will only really sleep if he's on my chest or next to me in the bed, I'm really not comforts bh with either. I don't like having him in the bed with me and I'm afraid he'll roll off my chest if I fall asleep.

March 10th, 2014, 07:17 PM
Super Mommy
Liam sleeps in a bassinet in our room. He sleeps pretty well in there at nights. It's the daytimes when it's all bright that he has the occasional issue.
March 11th, 2014, 01:25 AM
victoria0294's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our girls sleep in our room next to DHs side of the bed in their own sleep n play sleepers. (The dog's crate is on my side of the bed). DH's side is warmer as that's where the heating vent is.

Once they're asleep at night they do pretty well, but during the day I feel like they hardly sleep between feedings because it's bright out.

expecting identical twin girls!!
March 11th, 2014, 06:38 AM
Regular
DH built a beside cosleeper. I love it.

March 11th, 2014, 06:47 AM
Veteran
Quinn sleeps next to me. He hates the bassinet.
Due Feb 15, 2014 with baby #5
Scheduled C-section on Feb 8, 2014

March 11th, 2014, 08:08 AM
*Ade*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Romen sleeps in his bassinet next to our bed, on my side. He sleeps really well in it at night, and up until the past week or so was fine during the day as well. Now, he likes to be held all day .

March 11th, 2014, 09:18 AM
Veteran
In my room, in my bed. Tried to uses a Moses basket in bed at first but was waking up every hour. He reaches out for me and will roll until he is right up on me. I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be b/c I don't move in my sleep and he is just too precious layed up with his mama. He falls asleep on my chest during day and would prefer to stay there, trying to get him used to sleeping alone..but yea right.
March 12th, 2014, 03:46 AM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
Addie sleeps in bed with us. She'll sleep a little while in the swing during the day but most of her naps are on me.
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

March 12th, 2014, 10:35 AM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
She sleeps with me at night either on the couch or in a bed. Everynight is different. We sleep on a different floor than daddy so if she cries at night she doesnt wake him. His job requires a lot of driving so I want him to get as much sleep as possible. During the day she sleeps in her swing. She only wakes up once per night most nights and with me right there sometimes she doesnt cry, unless shes got trapped gas

March 13th, 2014, 11:41 PM
caliroo34's Avatar Super Mommy
She sleeps in our bed. I would prefer she didn't but it's the only way she'll sleep at night. during the day she sleeps in her swing.

March 14th, 2014, 06:08 AM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The hardest part of having my baby in my bed is even though she has her own space and doesn't touch me is if I roll over so my back is to her she wakes up and freaks. I can lie facing her or on my back that's fine but roll over? End of the world. Idk how she knows but she does. Her crib got damaged when we moved, oh boy was daddy mad about that cause it wasn't him that carried it. He's going to fix it hopefully this weekend and I'll try her in it beside my bed.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search