Heart broken to update this....

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree15Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2014, 06:04 PM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shell1981 View Post
I'm so so sorry to hear this. I was so happy to hear ur last update and see the beautiful pictures you had posted. I have taken a long time thinking about what to write and I'm still don't know what to say. I lost my son to sids at 3 weeks old 14 years ago and I know that no words will help comfort you. I am thinking of you and your family and I will continue to pray for you. Please keep in touch if you feel able to. We are all here to support you.
Thank you so much. I often keep wondering if it gets better. I think it will but I will always be heart broken about losing him. The only comfort I get is that I have 4 others and my husband here with me and also the fact that my sons condition left his future uncertain anyway. I could have lost him at anytime and honestly I never wanted him to grow up and be afraid of what his future held also. I read stories of teens and young adults alive today with his condition and they all fear the same thing, not knowing how long they will live. If they will live to see being married or for the girls not knowing if they can ever have children. It's a sad life and the kids can do nothing but make the best of it. If my son had to go it was best it happened now. He had no fear and was surrounded by love.
anjewellove likes this.

March 30th, 2014, 09:27 PM
Super Mommy
Lurking from June DDC... My LO due in june has tricuspid atresia. There is no right ventricle. I was searching for heart boards to help understand our situation and stumbled on one at babycenter and just knew that it was you. I am so terribly sorry for your loss, and I want you to know that your family extends farther than you even know as you have now become a part of my heart family. I wish you all the peace and healing that your hearts desperately need at this time. Thoughts and prayers surround you...Erica

March 31st, 2014, 07:59 AM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sending lots of prayers and love to you and your family/

April 1st, 2014, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamMom2008 View Post
Lurking from June DDC... My LO due in june has tricuspid atresia. There is no right ventricle. I was searching for heart boards to help understand our situation and stumbled on one at babycenter and just knew that it was you. I am so terribly sorry for your loss, and I want you to know that your family extends farther than you even know as you have now become a part of my heart family. I wish you all the peace and healing that your hearts desperately need at this time. Thoughts and prayers surround you...Erica
Very sorry about your little one. From my understanding though the right ventricle is honestly easier to treat then the left. Either way it's a horrible thing to have happen to your baby. The heart forum on babycenter has been so supportive. I don't know where I would have turned without them. I will always be apart of their family. I pray for yours and hope your baby fairs well after birth and can come home with you to be loved and taken good care of.

April 1st, 2014, 12:38 PM
We picked out his urn yesterday and it was so heart wrenching. My FIL flew right down here and was with us at the funeral home. My husband and I broke down while looking at the little box that was to be our sons final place of rest. I am so glad his dad was there. This morning I woke to emails from the funeral director to proof the final transcription on his urn and spoke with the Children's Heart Foundation whom offered to cover the cost of his cremation. So it seems thing have already been paid for by them and he will be laid to rest in 3 days, which happens to be my older sisters birthday. That is going to suck. She was there in the room with us when he passed. I can honestly say we are dealing with it better. Neither of us woke up crying but my heart is so heavy. I think about my son almost every minute. My focus is so off. I managed to do school with my daughter but my mind is constantly else where. I'm sure we will have another heart breaking day to face soon when they tell us to come get our sweet baby boy....In a tiny box. These days are so hard.

April 1st, 2014, 01:19 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad your father in law was with you and your husband to offer support. I'm so sorry that you are going through this. Please know that we are here for you. I'm praying for you and your family.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
April 1st, 2014, 10:05 PM
Super Mommy
I am so glad you had your FIL there for you two and Children's heart foundation has helped. I am so glad you are surrounded by so much support and i will absolutely keep you all in my prayers. And I can see how these days are an utter blur. I know it isnt easy to move forward, but you it sounds like you are doing an amazing job being there for your other children, which is going to help propel you out of this period of grief, I just know it. I can't explain why you have to endure this tremendous heartache at the moment, but it is a sign to others (like me) of how much love you embrace in your heart. You are one graceful woman. I wish I could just sit with you and hold your hand.

April 2nd, 2014, 02:06 AM
This is absolutely heartbreaking. I'm so sorry for your loss.
April 2nd, 2014, 06:35 AM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im sorry, there are no words

April 2nd, 2014, 07:34 AM
Cheerleading/Football Mom
There are no words that I could say that will help your heart. I pray for God to do the mending, and for the strength that you and your family will need during the upcoming days. I'm so terribly sorry for your loss.
April 3rd, 2014, 06:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You have been in my prayers since I first read the heartbreaking news. I am so sorry for your loss... Samir was such a strong little fighter. I'm glad he's not suffering anymore. And you, you are such a strong Mama. I admire you for how gracefully you handled finding out about Samir's heart during your pregnancy and how strong you've been for him since he was born. Samir will always hold a special place in my heart, and I will continue to pray for healing for your family.
April 11th, 2014, 03:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
(((HUGS))) momma!

Momma to
DD-15, DD-11, DD-7, DD-2 &
baby girl born December 20, 2014

April 14th, 2014, 03:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Wanted to let you know that you and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers as you grieve. I have no words to express how sorry I am that this happened to you and your family. Sending big hugs your way.

April 18th, 2014, 06:53 PM
Formerly ConnorMorgan
I'm sorry I missed this, I haven't been around. I am so sorry to hear of Samir's passing. HUGS. It's something I can't even fully imagine. You have been very strong throughout the whole thing from pregnancy until now, you are an amazing mom!

My Beautiful Children
Morgan - Jan 2006
Alastrin - Apr 2007

Liam - Mar 2011
Aria - Feb 2014
May 4th, 2014, 07:46 PM
Jibby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so incredibly sorry. My heart aches for you

May 6th, 2014, 12:47 AM
Came back to check on you ladies and saw the new comments on here. Thank you all so much. Needless to say my year has gotten worse. Last Tuesday my 22 yr old little brother was shot and killed in the passenger seat of his friends car. He was simply catching a ride to work and police believe the shooter was after his friend, who was unharmed. My brother had two little girls ages 1 and 2 and his girlfriend is pregnant now. Haven't found the shooter yet and I'm crushed. He was my moms only son and one of my best friends. He died exactly one month and one day after Sammy. I'm having a terrible year so far....

May 6th, 2014, 07:41 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh my gosh. I'm am so sorry about your brother. What a senseless tragedy. And how terrible for the mother of his children. Sending lots of hugs and prayers to you and your family. I hate all that you have had to endure this year. I pray that it gets better for you.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
May 6th, 2014, 07:43 AM
OscarsPaprika's Avatar Strong proud Army wife ;)
Oh my God you poor thing. I am so so so sorry....that's awful. Absolutely awful. I know words aren't going to help, but know that we have been and will keep praying for you here too. I wish I knew some way to help you I truly hope things start to look up for you and your family soon. If there's anybody that deserves it it's you guys..
Debra, proud Army wife to Jesse since February 2011, even Prouder Mommy to Nikolai since February 2011 induction at 36w with pre-e 5lbs and Cassidy born at 33 weeks 2 days at 3lbs 10oz December 2013, natural birth 11 days after PPROM and chorioamnioitis!!
Always remembering our 8 angels (2007-2012)
May 12th, 2014, 09:02 AM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so, so sorry for all of your loss. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

June 11th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Hi ladies, I have been lurking and checking on you guys here and there. I did want to come back and at least share the good news with you all that we are expecting again! It's such a beautiful gift after so much tragedy. I really needed something to life my spirits and this has. I will now be joining the February 2015 DDC, baby is due Feb 23rd which is our youngest 4th birthday. Thank you all and I keep wishing you healthy journeys for you and your families.
melissalaw likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search