Breastfeeding Momma's

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2014, 08:18 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How is breastfeeding going for you? How often is your baby nursing? are they sleeping through the night?

Breastfeeding is going great for us. Almost too good because Christian hates the bottle and will fight when you try to give it to him. He is now in daycare a few days a week so he has to take the bottle. I'm hoping it will get easier for him. He nurses around every 2 hours. He is not sleeping through the night. He will usually sleep for about 5 hours and then get up to eat then he is up every 2 hours wanting to eat.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
May 7th, 2014, 03:51 PM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
It's going great, but my boobs look like they underwent a cat attack since Addie likes to grab and scratch.

She started sleeping all night about 3 weeks ago, she sleeps from about 9:30om to anywhere between 6 and 8 a.m.
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

May 9th, 2014, 08:04 AM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No issues since her tongue tie was clipped. Shes about every 3hours or so eating. Most nights she sleeps 10pm until I wake her up, sometimes she will wake up once to eat but not everynight. She loves to fight sleep, just like her big sister. Shes an efficient eater too, only takes about ten mins, unlike her sister that was like 45mins every hour or two. Such a difference. There are times where she wants both sides, but shes usually good with just one. She wont take a bottle either, except the odd time I'm gone for about three hours where she will take just enough to kill the hunger until I'm home.

May 14th, 2014, 03:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nursing is going great for us, too. He's a pro!

He only wakes up once at night to eat and goes right back to sleep.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

May 22nd, 2014, 01:59 PM
Veteran
Nursing is rough here, but I am refusing to give up.
Due Feb 15, 2014 with baby #5
Scheduled C-section on Feb 8, 2014

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search