5 month check in

Forum: February 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 14th, 2014, 08:31 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are your babies doing? How big are they? Any teeth? Have you started solids, how did they like them?

Christian is doing great. He's still my easiest baby but still not sleeping through the night. Most night we get up once or twice. He is around 15 lbs. My dr doesn't do a 5 month check up so I'm not sure his exact weight. No teeth yet but he's been clawing at his mouth so I know they will be breaking through soon. No soilds yet. We will start them at 6 months.

We just got back from the beach and he really enjoyed sitting in my lap in the surf. And he liked the pool. He's always loved baths so I figured he would love it.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
July 14th, 2014, 09:37 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Ronin isn't 5 months till next week but it's close enough. His ped also doesn't do a 5 month check but he's probably around 16 lbs. He has the two front bottom teeth. He hasn't has solid yet, we are waiting till 6 months. We are still ebf, he can sit without support for a few seconds and can roll both ways but doesn't like to lol

July 14th, 2014, 10:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My son is doing well. Beat his first sinus infection. Super happy little man. He's around 26 inches and 16 pounds depending on my estimates as his last official weight and length in the Dr's office was a few weeks ago. No teeth yet but gumming everything like crazy. I did offer him some baby food peaches 2 weeks or so ago. I gave him about 5-6 bites and watched him. In 10 minutes, he fussed a little then puked, so not ready yet. Still EBFing for now and will try again in another week or two.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

July 15th, 2014, 03:23 PM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Super happy baby, smiles a lot, loves people. She was 14lbs last month shes in 3-6 month clothes. Still EBF no solids until sometime early september, she has one tooth so far. Shes now discovered being awake is more fun so she fights sleep like crazy especially during the day, and is now a super light sleeping. Yay 4 month sleep regression.

July 15th, 2014, 08:04 PM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
Addie will be 6 months tomorrow, i weighed her yesterday and she was 17-13. She has 2 bottom teeth, no solids yet, I usually wait til 7mos but she definitely wants food lol, she smacks her lips and eyes my food like a hawk! She see's the eye surgeon thurs and I want to see what they say about surgery before I start her on food.
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search