BTDT Mommies - When did your nausea kick in with your other pregnancies?

Forum: March 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2013, 01:00 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My nausea has always started around 5-6 weeks and ended by 14 weeks. With my son I was only nauseous if i got really hungry. With my daughter I was sick all day off and on. So far this pregnancy is like my daughters.

July 17th, 2013, 01:41 PM
BrittneyLA's Avatar Mom of three boys!
With my oldest I had none at all, my second I had morning sickness from about 7 weeks to 13 weeks, and with me third some nausea but no vomiting.
July 17th, 2013, 03:26 PM
MissImpatientlyWaiting's Avatar Super Mommy
With Caleb it kicked in around 7 weeks and I thought I was literally going to puke up my actual stomach. I threw up all day everyday, lost 12 lbs and ended up in the hospital. They gave me zofran which I had to take every 8 hours for 30 weeks. UGH! I thought the puking would never end. I threw up once every morning even with the zofran. I am hoping and praying this pregnancy is different because I have no idea how I'll deal with Caleband handle that.
July 23rd, 2013, 06:58 PM
lilmeg's Avatar Veteran
#1 never felt sick at all
#2 started to feel just a bit yucky around 8 weeks, but baby didn't grow much past that and I later miscarried
#3 started feeling yuck around 8 weeks again more in the evening. I never puked, but beef made my stomach very upset so I stopped eating it for the rest of the pregnancy.
#4 I think I'm around 6 weeks now and I already feel yuck, again more in the evening.
BFP 10/23/10 -- partial molar MC
BFP 7/4/11- DD born 2/17/12 @ 37 weeks
BFP 7/20/13 Here we go again!

July 23rd, 2013, 07:00 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
nauseated at 6w the first time, vomiting (HG) and in and out of the hospital by 9w5d.

Throwing up by 5 weeks the second time

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

My Ovulation Chart

Cycle 12 (of 16) after 2nd tri miscarriage: Soy Iso take 5

July 23rd, 2013, 07:46 PM
I had very minimal nausea with DD. I just made sure to eat small snacks/meals every couple of hours.

I'm just at my 5 week mark today so it's still early, but so far no nausea and I'm hoping I'm lucky and it stays that way again
July 23rd, 2013, 10:00 PM
No nausea/vomiting with #1.

With #2, vomiting and nausea started early (maybe 6 weeks, but I really can't remember) and lasted until 17 or 18 weeks. It was worse in the early morning and evening before bed. I would throw up right before bed every night without fail. I took Unisom in the evening with her.

With #3, the nausea and vomiting started early again and hit hardest at 7 weeks and I started taking Zofran. The all day vomiting ended a few weeks later but I still got sick once a day or so until I gave birth.

This time, I felt great up until yesterday. The nausea hit with a vengeance yesterday and has been off and on since then. No vomiting yet, knock on wood.
Army Spouse and Mama to DS (9/07) DD (5/09) DD (7/11) and Expecting #4! (3/19/14)

July 23rd, 2013, 10:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
With both of my DS I was sick (vomiting, severe nausea from morning to night) and it lasted from week 6 until about week 19/20 when it just ended. With two of the M/C I was sick with nausea only from about 5.5 until a few days before losses at wk 11/13.5. DS was nausea with smell aversion that started week 6.5 and only lasted on and off till week 9/10. I knew there wa s a reaosn I loved that boy, he was so kind to his momma. Loss in April I was sick with vomiting week 4 until it ended

July 24th, 2013, 05:26 AM
Veteran
With my first it started @ 7 weeks up until 12 weeks. But it was mild, and luckily the only time I threw up was in the surgery room before my c/s, because of the anesthesia.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search