BTDT Mommies - When did your nausea kick in with your other pregnancies?

Forum: March 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2013, 01:14 PM
maybethistime's Avatar Super Mommy
For those that have been pregnant before, when did you start getting sick? Was it right away or not til later on?
How long did it last?
2009/09/07 - Angel #1
2010/05/18 - Angel #2
DS born 2011
Baby #3 EDD March 3, 2014

July 8th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
With my first before I found out I was pregnant and before it ended in a M/C. I was sick before I found out. I was nauseous all the time, puking and etc. I found out I was pregnant at 5/6 weeks pregnant because my cycle never came. I tested a whole week late and it showed up positive.

With this pregnancy, I am not puking yet... nauseous on and off. It comes and go and not bad at all.

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
July 8th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've had 3 previous pregnancies (1 was a m/c) but I didn't have any sickness. A little bit of nausea documented in my journal from my last baby but I wrote it was rare and not bad.

This time I've had nausea since about 18dpo, and then it stopped for 4-5 days and resumed today! Blah!
July 8th, 2013, 02:41 PM
LindsayMom09
With my first pregnancy I started feeling very nauseous at 5 weeks. I suffered from HG my first pregnancy and ended up hospitalised so the nauseous feeling never really went away! This time around I am just over 5 weeks and don't feel one bit nauseous at all I don't want to speak too soon though!
July 8th, 2013, 04:28 PM
HeatherLyn429's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to HeatherLyn429
Around 6/7 weeks each time. I get short periods of nausea right now, But for me the real fun doesn't begin until 6/7 weeks.
and introducing my new baby princess Penelope Kate born 3/18/14 5:35am 9lbs 5oz 22"
July 8th, 2013, 04:31 PM
mom2ariana's Avatar Super Mommy
my first pregnancy lasted until 7 weeks and i had no nausea whatsoever. with my daughter the nausea kicked in around 6 weeks and lasted through 8 weeks. it was mild and i only actually threw up twice.
July 8th, 2013, 04:46 PM
~*Tina*~
with my daughter, it didnt start till about 5.5-6 weeks. It lasted till about 13-14 weeks. miserable! im hoping it doesnt start this time but im sure it probably will!

7/12/13 @6w

July 8th, 2013, 04:50 PM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With my first, I was really sick from about 5 weeks until about 12 weeks. The second, it was much better and around 6 weeks for a couple weeks.
The third, that I miscarried, I barely had nausea, and it was totally gone by 7ish weeks.
This one, it's gotten steadily more and lasting longer with each bout. Today was the worst so far. Hoping it will at least be in waves so it's not constant.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
July 8th, 2013, 05:20 PM
sns1009's Avatar Regular
I never had any with my son or the miscarriage. Hoping I'll be as lucky this time around too.
July 8th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Veteran
With both my boys it kicked in at 6-7 weeks and lasted my entire pregnancy!! I would throw up 1-4 times a day everyday. I am eating everything that sounds good right now cause I know it will be march till I will feel good again lol. But it is soooo worth it.

Mommy of two Boys
Expecting Baby Boy #3!!

Angel in Heaven 7/2013
July 8th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Regular
Started at 6 weeks for me but was intermittent and definitely affected by stress/early mornings/eating too long after waking. It also made a big difference when I switched vitamins. I felt much better when taking JustOne, FWIW. At 5 weeks today and not really feeling anything. Hoping to minimize things by already knowing the right vitamin, not closing on a house purchase at 8 weeks like last time, and being armed with bagels by the bedside. I puked on and off from 6 weeks to about 24 weeks, but nothing serious. I've had friends with HG so I know how lucky I am.
July 8th, 2013, 06:53 PM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
I had food aversions and some mild nausea with my son, but it wasn't bad and I never threw up. I craved carbs and ate saltine like they were going out of style.
July 8th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Super Mommy
From 6 weeks till the day the first trimester ended.

Mommy to Miles born 11/07/09.
Anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby boy Dylan due March 14th, 2014!

July 16th, 2013, 05:02 AM
JessicaW's Avatar Super Mommy
From the sixth week, peaking the ninth week and gone by the beginning of the eleventh. Never threw up but so grossed out by food and smells that I wouldn't go in the kitchen the ninth week, just had bread and ginger ale!

TTC#2:
May-June 2013: Follistim + IUI = overstimulated, cycle cancelled
July 2013: Follistim + IUI = m/c at 4.5 weeks
August-Sept 2013: BCPs then IVF = freeze-all due to OHSS risk
October 2013: Natural cycle = BFN
November 6, 2013: Day 1 !!!!
November 24, 2013: Transferred one thawed euploid male embryo
November 29, 2013: BFP!
August 12, 2014: Cautiously hoping for this due date

July 16th, 2013, 05:26 AM
Mrs. D's Avatar Super Mommy
Starts at about 5 weeks. Gets steadily worse until about 8 weeks, then plateaus. With DS it didn't start getting better until well into the 2nd trimester.
July 16th, 2013, 09:36 AM
WhoaMomma!'s Avatar Danielle
With my first dd, I was sick at 5 weeks and felt great by 14 weeks. With my second dd I didn't get sick until 7 weeks or so and got steadily worse until the second trimester started. Then I had bouts with nausea until the very end.

My daughter is perfect, but her birth was not. If you or someone you love is struggling to cope with a traumatic childbirth experience, please visit http://www.solaceformothers.org/
July 16th, 2013, 09:48 AM
WhoaMomma!'s Avatar Danielle
x

My daughter is perfect, but her birth was not. If you or someone you love is struggling to cope with a traumatic childbirth experience, please visit http://www.solaceformothers.org/
July 16th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have had severe morning sickness with both pregnancies (I had to be hospitalized at 10 weeks with my first for it and went on Zophran very early with my second). It started for me at around 6 weeks.

July 16th, 2013, 08:02 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is my 4th pregnancy...
With my first (Kaiden), I had food aversions from about 8-12 weeks, hated my own cooking but was fine eating out...

With my second (m/c at 9 weeks), had major food aversions at 8-9 weeks where I couldnt even be in the room that they were eating in without wanting to hurl...it stopped suddenly and 2 days before we lost the baby (the baby died right at 9 weeks)...

With my third (Maiya), I had a bit of food aversions - but not bad - from about 9-12 weeks (which freaked me out cause I was sure I was losing her the whole time)...

With this one - absolutely nothing at all (which of course, is freaking me out, but everything freaks me out during the first trimester so I'm dealing with it a bit better this time around)...
July 17th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Veteran
No nausea at all with my older two, but i was sick everyday from 4th to 10th week with my last baby. I also had unusually high hcg levels during that pregnancy, so i believe those are related. This time, im 6+ weeks already with no nausea. My only symptom is severe fatigue! Almost deciding id prefer the nausea instead, lol!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search