Does anyone else not feel pregnant at all?

Forum: March 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ally11
  • 1 Post By LMS1981

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2013, 03:42 PM
sydneyrose's Avatar Veteran
Some may think this is great that I feel normal and having almost no symptoms at all. I feel like I'm still waiting for my period to come. I only feel tired and like my bladder shank recently causing me to pee a lot.

Other than that, I feel almost not convinced.
It's still early so I understand why but everyone is getting ultrasounds and feeling excited about a new baby. And here's me- sleeping and peeing a lot. I'm hoping my test wasn't a false postive. Just getting nervous. I didn't feel pregnant last time until my clothes stopped fitting.

Am I the only one?
Feeling like a bad mom already for questioning whether there is something growing inside me or not.
Maybe I'm just extremely emotional and judging myself too hard right now.

First appt is first week of Aug, first ultrasound is Sept 10.
July 23rd, 2013, 04:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You are not alone, I posted the same thing this AM at 4 am when I was up worrying about not feeling pregnant. I am sure that we will both be suffering with bouts of morning sickness and swollen everything in a few weeks and will wish that we never questioned this relaxing time,
Bring on the vomitting, sleeplessness and swollen boobs !!!!
sydneyrose likes this.

July 23rd, 2013, 05:19 PM
Same here! It really feels exactly the same except for the peeing, eating and sore boobs. Hoping it will feel more real after the first doctors appt.
sydneyrose likes this.
July 23rd, 2013, 05:54 PM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
today no symptoms at all, not even peeing often. Its freaking me out. Ive had several losses already, i don't want another

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search