Looks like it wasnt meant to be...

Forum: March 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2013, 06:30 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
For the three weeks that I've known that I was pregnant, I've had a huge wall up this time around (this is the first time that I didnt even take belly pictures...I just knew something wasnt right...I could feel it in my bones...

At 17DPO, I got my blood drawn, and the # was 263 - which is pretty low for 17DPO...but doable...
At 19DPO, the # was 564...its a 44 hour doubling time, not great...but again, I can justify it...

As the last week has progressed I kinda came to term with the fact that I'm having none of my usual pregnancy symptoms...none...

Went in on this Monday (should have been 6 weeks) for one last blood draw...got the results today 3316...that makes a doubling time of 93+ hours...not much luck justifying that one...

Going to discuss with the OB tomorrow what to do from here, I think they are probably going to do another blood draw...but I'm realistic that this pregnancy just isnt going to work out...it is what it is... at this point, I'm hoping that the numbers are going down instead of climbing slowly, to get it over with sooner rather than later...

I hope you guys have a wonderful and healthy 9 months, it was great meeting all of you...
July 23rd, 2013, 06:37 PM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
Why not have an ultrasound to see if there is a HB? Its more accurate then numbers at this point.

July 23rd, 2013, 06:45 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hard to describe...last time we lost one we saw the heartbeat, and then by 9 weeks the H/B was gone...for me, even if there is a h/b right now, its a very slim chance that it will be there in the future...and its easier on me to not see it...

(wanted to add that I'm not doing anything active to end the pregnancy, but with those numbers, the likelihood that it is going to survive is extremely extremely low)
July 23rd, 2013, 07:07 PM
jes81878's Avatar Jennifer
So sorry.
My Son 13
Husband no bio/children (but the best father ever to my two boys)
TTC for 4 years
IVF in June 2013 (BFP)
1st Beta (10dp5dt) #761

Boy/Girl Twins

July 23rd, 2013, 10:34 PM
Super Mommy
I am so sorry to hear this news !! HUGS !!! Whatever was meant to be will be and I hope that you are able to find closure. Good luck and hug those adorable kids you have.

July 24th, 2013, 06:11 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tonya I'm so sorry to hear this news. I completely understand about not wanting to do the u/s. I had the same thing happen to me when I lost my baby. Heartbeat was there one week and then gone the next. I'm praying that this little guy is just a slow starter and things turn around for you. I'm here for you if you need anything.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
July 24th, 2013, 06:42 AM
softbreeze's Avatar Super Mommy
Hey Tonya, I am in the exact same boat as you right now. Ive been having my numbers drawn every two days for three weeks and I am only now at 4678. I should be 6w6d right now. Things are not looking very good for me either. My numbers have totally stopped doubling, they are only going up by about 600-700 every 48 hours. I as well have had many losses that all ended after I had seen heartbeats at least a few times, so I totally understand your thought on preparing yourself for the worst right now. I am still hanging on to hope though that their may be a miracle yet for this pregnancy, I hope that yours is the same and that your little bean is a slow starter like mine. Thinking of you
July 24th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im so sorry, if there's even the smallest hope of the pregnancy working out, I'll be pulling for you

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

July 24th, 2013, 09:51 AM
I'm so sorry!
July 24th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Veteran
I totally understand you preparing for the worse... Leave it to us to hope for the best, though! Lots of love going your way!

July 24th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Super Mommy
I'm so sorry, I will keep a glimmer of hope going for you *hugs*
July 24th, 2013, 02:27 PM
melissaleigh's Avatar Unashamed POASer
Sorry you are having to go through this. As everyone else stated. We'll still be pulling for you!!
July 24th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Super Mommy
Don't give up yet, do you have any other symptoms like cramping or pulling? bleeding? Dont give up yet!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search