Cravings MMMMMMM

Forum: March 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To March 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2013, 01:11 PM
peaches84's Avatar Super Mommy
what have your cravings been?

6/15/13
September 17th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Veteran
I had a weird thing where all I wanted was cheesy Mexican food for about a month. That has passed, TG. Now, I am not really craving anything, but I have been enjoying strawberry frozen fruit bars. I eat several a day.
September 17th, 2013, 01:42 PM
peaches84's Avatar Super Mommy
my craving that has been constant is jimmy johns beach club with no cucumbers. oh I could eat that for every meal.

I wanted a chocolate milkshake for about 20 minutes today and sour cream and onion pringles but both of those went away. I convinced my husband to get me JJ on his way home. i'm so excited.

6/15/13
September 17th, 2013, 01:45 PM
2014 Offshoremama78's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My craving has constantly been fruit..

My Ovulation Chart

Soy Iso Believer

Alexander Cameron Murphy
02/27/2014 - 02/27/2014
September 17th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I dont think i've had any cravings yet but I've had a tonne of aversions - there's still loads of foods that just wont sit in my stomach - including diary and fruit. I'm slowly working on other things but taking it easy!

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

September 17th, 2013, 02:31 PM
StephanieMitchell's Avatar Super Mommy
For a while I was craving anything sweet. Cookies, cake, ice cream. Thank goodness thats over! Now i've been on a serious watermelon kick! And V8 juice. Ive been drinking a big glass of V8 with breakfast every morning for over a week now.

We were going to have a baby, but we had an angel instead
Feb. 2013 at 8wks
September 17th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Veteran
Salt. Anything salty.

I haven't eaten the same thing several times in one day. So, I don't necessarily classify them as cravings, just things that sound REALLY good. haha I usually choose the restaurant or what I'm cooking for dinner, so the boys just have to deal with it.
September 17th, 2013, 03:42 PM
luckygirl777's Avatar Veteran
I have been on a serious breakfast sandwich kick where I eat them for breakfast and lunch, egg white, cheese and canadian bacon...so good!! Also Jimmy John's turkey tom sandwich warmed up or toasted in the oven. Oh and those green apple caramel lollipops that come out this time of year. Yum!!! Veggies sound so icky to me, I made portabello burgers tonight and my fiance loved them but I couldn't eat mine. Our very friendly farmer neighbor brought over a bunch of sweet corn so I did manage to eat some of that.
September 17th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Veteran
You guys keep talking about Jimmy John's. Is that a sandwich chain? I guess we don't have those out here, or at least I have never heard of it. Sounds delicious!
September 17th, 2013, 05:21 PM
luckygirl777's Avatar Veteran
Yes it's like a subway. I had never heard of it when I was living on the West Coast either. I love their bread!!!
September 17th, 2013, 05:46 PM
melissaleigh's Avatar Unashamed POASer
No craving so far - I craved cheese enchiladas and ate them almost everyday - hence why I gained 80 lbs
September 17th, 2013, 08:05 PM
maybethistime's Avatar Super Mommy
Pretty much anything that I see a commercial for... Right now I'd like a poptart
2009/09/07 - Angel #1
2010/05/18 - Angel #2
DS born 2011
Baby #3 EDD March 3, 2014

September 18th, 2013, 05:42 AM
Veteran
Pomegranate, watermelon, pineapple, apples, taco bell crispy potato tacos ... and flaming hot cheetos. UGH. This baby will be born red from the red dye I have consumed. I am banning the cheetos from my house- I can eat an entire bag in one sitting!

But right now I want Jimmy Johns.
September 18th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Veteran
Fruit, fruit smoothies/milk shakes, went through a phase of Mexican food for about a week but that's gone now I just want fruit/randomly things I see but usually by the time I get it I don't want it. Lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search